No announcement yet.

Obsidian (Fallout New Vegas) new game trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsidian (Fallout New Vegas) new game trailer

This looks like it could be good, New Vegas was the best fallout for me. Has that "bioshocky" art deco style which is always good

In depth video with gameplay, this looks VERY promising

Comment

Looks like im gonna have to re-buy a ps4 fallout new vegas was awesome. i loved another game they made at the same time, alpha protocol, i may have to repurchase that now as well.

Comment

Can we still buy consoles on their own anymore or do they all have to have some built in game downloaded onto it these days? I wanted to get an X Box one console before I get a PS4, so I could play Dead Rising 3 and was just wondering if I could get the console alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Can we still buy consoles on their own anymore or do they all have to have some built in game downloaded onto it these days? I wanted to get an X Box one console before I get a PS4, so I could play Dead Rising 3 and was just wondering if I could get the console alone.
          in the uk you can still get them alone but its no cheaper than getting one with a game included.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            yeah man

Be warned though Dead Rising 3 ain't too good (from a huge fan of 1 and 2)

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              yeah man

Be warned though Dead Rising 3 ain't too good (from a huge fan of 1 and 2)
              Well I'm a huge fan of the series and Capcom. I've played almost every console release of Resident Evil, except Dead Aim and the last one, what was it, Biohazard, which is what they call it in Japan?

Comment

Working...
              X