• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Lmao

Everyone has destroyed that r Walken poster
    he got schooled worse than wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      It’s almost like you're trying to be that much of a fucking moron.
      I see the Brits all in their feelings today

Did you decide you have day of being a ****** again ? You just watched the worst American robbery ever you cretin
      Yeah buds

This Coming from one of the biggest Timmy’s on this site definite bottom of the barrel pond scum with equally as bad opinions on anything related to boxing , I’ll take that as a compliment

Worst American Robbery ever , Sit down , shut the f.uck up and Log Off . That’s just your
      Estrogen levels acting up

Almost Every thread you make or post you write is either sucking off AJ or hating on Wilder , why should anything you have to say be taken serious

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        he got schooled worse than wilder
        Yeah I got schooled because you made a thread that doesn’t make any sense and has zero f.ucking chance of happening

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Yeah I got schooled because you made a thread that doesn’t make any sense and has zero f.ucking chance of happening
          just take you L dude. Just take your L

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            I see the Brits all in their feelings today

Yeah buds

This Coming from one of the biggest Timmy’s on this site definite bottom of the barrel pond scum with equally as bad opinions on anything related to boxing , I’ll take that as a compliment

Worst American Robbery ever , Sit down , shut the f.uck up and Log Off . That’s just your
            Estrogen levels acting up

Almost Every thread you make or post you write is either sucking off AJ or hating on Wilder , why should anything you have to say be taken serious
            You have got to be on drugs

Gtfo this forum you joke

You are a cancer to the sport, who’s alt are you ? Another wilder nut hugger who’s main account has been banned. It’s fans like you the hold the sport back

Cretin

You’ve even embrassed by several people here

Take your loss and **** off

Comment

I like how this guy is so adamant Wilder won the fight. But if it's so clear then surely it would be easy to back it up, right?

Whereas with Fury you have the punch stats and opinions of dozens of ex fighters and pundits. Fury was robbed end of story. You are just trying to twist things to suit your agenda because you have a fetish for Wilder.

It's cool. You do your thing. I'm a boxing fan first and foremost. If Fury got knocked out or was out boxed and lost a decision I'd have no issue. As a boxing fan I just want to see a fair result. And tonight we didn't get one. If you were a genuine fan of the sport you'd feel the same way. But you're just a Wilder nuthugger.

Comment

You wish. Wilder is not obligated to go to UK for anything but to maybe watch a football game (which we know England stinks at anyway, given how long its been since an English team has won the World Cup or the champions league, so he probably won't do that either)

Wilder is perfectly fine keeping his shiny belt in USA.... and your words, nor your fellow countrymen's will ever dictate anything. A rematch probably won't happen. Wilder has bigger fish to fry. Fury had his chance.... and all that he has to show for it is a broken nose.

Lmao

Comment

You have got to be on drugs

Gtfo this forum you joke

You are a cancer to the sport, who’s alt are you ? Another wilder nut hugger who’s main account has been banned. It’s fans like you the hold the sport back

Cretin

You’ve even embrassed by several people here

Take your loss and **** off

Launching personal attacks on every forum member who doesn't agree with you sounds like YOU are the one who can't accept the loss.

Sure it was a draw, but don't forget Wilder keeps the belt. So who is REALLY walking away a loser?

Plz b safe

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    worst post of the week goes to...
                    Worst post of the year my man, the year!

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      Launching personal attacks on every forum member who doesn't agree with you sounds like YOU are the one who can't accept the loss.

Sure it was a draw, but don't forget Wilder keeps the belt. So who is REALLY walking away a loser?

Plz b safe

But Fury retains the lineal belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X