No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    A 245lb beast vs 6 ft 7 stringbean with kegs like bamboo.
    Joshua will rip wilder apart mark my words.
    The grim reaper will come knocking on wilders door and its good night sweetheart.
    You see my sig? AJ is gonna get rekt by windmills worse than Don Quixote

Comment

• Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post

Maybe you should watch how real punches are delivered to knockout someone lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        If you really believe Joshua will pussy out, then you my friend, DKSAB!
        I've not said ANYWHERE I think Joshua is a p#ssy. In fact I said I think Joshua would fight Wilder on Wilder's back porch.

And you trying to act like I did again & again is getting you Bye Felicia'd you f#cking ****** who adds nothing to the discussion except lies & dumb takes on sh^t.

#Ignore******edBoxingFansIn2018

Such stupid mfers here trying to make sh^t up for dramas sake or refuse to engage in a worthwhile debate with you no matter how hard you try to give them a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I've not said ANYWHERE I think Joshua is a p#ssy. In fact I said I think Joshua would fight Wilder on Wilder's back porch.

And you trying to act like I did again & again is getting you Bye Felicia'd you f#cking ****** who adds nothing to the discussion except lies & dumb takes on sh^t.

#Ignore******edBoxingFansIn2018

Such stupid mfers here trying to make sh^t up for dramas sake or refuse to engage in a worthwhile debate with you no matter how hard you try to give them a chance.
          Man, you said you're waiting for Joshua's camp to bring an injury excuse to not fight Wilder. If that's not saying he'll pussy out, what exactly are you saying??

Comment

• I'll believe this is happening maybe at the weigh-in. Until then, this came together way too easy for a fight of this magnitude..

Comment

• Wilder has that powerful right hand but a weak jaw

Wilder once studied for an Urine test. So going to the UK is no big deal for dimwitted Wilder. Just tell Wilder the UK is in New Jersey and have the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                Wilder has a powerful lethal right hand that lands. But Wilder also has an empty head that rattles.

Comment

• "Eddie Hearn says he needs proof of motive from Deontay Wilder and has requested him to take a lie detector test, which will be shown live and exclusive on Sky Sports Box Office for only £79.95."

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOooooooommmmbbbb SQuaaaaaad !!!!!!!! The Bronze Bomber is knocking this wanker spark out ..Merica !!!!!!

Comment

• so what happened in the end?

Comment

Working...
                      X