Collapse
No announcement yet.

The judges better not fk up Sept 16th!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The judges better not fk up Sept 16th!!

They better score the fight fairly and not leave us with another ****show making boxing look ridiculous as usual.

No matter who gets the best of the other, just score the fking fight correctly!!!

That said, if Canelo ends the fight on his feet I can already see the robbery coming a mile away.

If ggg clearly wins he will get the decision. What's canelo gonna say? I won the fight when everyone knows he lost. If it's close it's going to canelo.

Comment

If it's remotely close, going to Canelo, and if the PPV is a success, rematch.

Comment

I don't think GGG will get a decision. its either KO win or he'll lose. No way he gets the win if its close.

Comment

Not even going past the 4th round. Golovkin will dismantle Canelo.

Comment

The judges won't get the opportunity because Canelo is gonna walk right through GGG. This fight won't even be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              If ggg clearly wins he will get the decision. What's canelo gonna say? I won the fight when everyone knows he lost. If it's close it's going to canelo.
              Didn't Jeff Horn headbutt and foul paquiao the whole fight and still claims he beat Manny fair and square.?

Comment

Canelo-Mayweather 114-114 scorecard still cracks me up Lmfao

Comment

here come the excuses

Canelo is gonna win a close decision. Thats just that.

Comment

Score cards have already been filled out for the Irish man.

Comment

Working...
                    X