Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker Will Lose Easily To Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take Haye in that matchup as well... If he's still David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Most people didn't have Parker winning.

There's also a reason why Parker didn't let his hand go at all: he's not that good.
      On twitter 64% of people had Parker winning, with over 2000 people voting

Again, it's your opinion that Parker isn't good. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Haye will stop him very early, Ruiz clearly won the fight
        How did Ruiz clearly win? Parker swept rounds 3 through 8. There were no 10-8 rounds or knockdowns, the absolute best Ruiz could do was a draw, assuming he took every other round (at least 3 of which were 50-50).

Man, judges get absolutely ripped around here, but half of you scrubs are blinder.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          How did Ruiz clearly win? Parker swept rounds 3 through 8. There were no 10-8 rounds or knockdowns, the absolute best Ruiz could do was a draw, assuming he took every other round (at least 3 of which were 50-50).

Man, judges get absolutely ripped around here, but half of you scrubs are blinder.
          Spot on...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Most people didn't have Parker winning.
            Source? The majority of analysts and public polls have Parker winning.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              No I don't.

You saying Ruiz clearly won the fight and the winner is a paper champ is what makes the thread ******ed.

What makes the winner a paper champ? Fury vacated his title and the two highest ranked, available fighters fought for it. What do you think should've happened?
              the title was handed to them, there wasn't even a mini tournement, he took the easiest way possible, he could have fought Joshua. When you pick up a vacant title you're paper champ until you fight a top 10 opponent, Ruiz wasn't even top 25

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                On twitter 64% of people had Parker winning, with over 2000 people voting

Again, it's your opinion that Parker isn't good. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?
                I'm going by the poll on here, but I'd love to see the links with analysts' opinions on the outcome and their reasons.

Comment

Are you from New Zealand by any chance?

Comment

Only an idiot would put Joshua and Parker in there with Haye at the moment.

Comment

I know for fact Ruiz won round 3

Comment

Working...
                      X