Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would lomachenko do against Mikey Garcia, gamboa, and Jorge linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Mikey vs Loma, but I kinda feel like Mikey has got one foot outta the sport already & I don't think you beat a guy like Loma with one foot out of the sport. And thats not to say that with both feet in the sport Loma doesn't win cuz he very well could, but I think its a much easier fight to call with the level of dedication Mikey currently has with boxing (or perhaps always had, as he is admittedly not a guy who is in love with the sport like Floyd or Manny or Loma).

Comment

Mikey - its a toss up fight, both busy fighters but Mikey has a reach advantage - should be an epic fight
      Gamboa & Linares will go down inside 10..

Comment

Bring on Garcia next year. That's a mega fight after a few more fights for Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          He would beat the hell out of Gamboa and Linares,,,him and Mikey would be fight of the damn year material
          This right here IMO. The Garcia fight would be the most competitive.

Comment

Loma beats Gamby, Linares and the Mikey fight is 60/40 in Loma's favor imo.

Comment

The most interesting fight would be Linares because he's actually an active fighter with some momemtum. It would also be beautiful to watch.

Mikey and Gamboa have been too inactive in the last three years.

Comment

Working...
              X