No announcement yet.

What kind of Credit Card do you use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Your resume must have more pages than Tolstoy's War and Peace by now.
    Good grief .

Comment

I only carry two!

A Glock, and a big C0ck! Both accepted everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Your resume must have more pages than Tolstoy's War and Peace by now.
        LOL well im thinking about just removing my last 2 jobs from my resume as they both turned out to F me over after only working there for 6 month each.

I hate to jump around from company to company but i can't tolerate not getting paid what was promised to me in writing from my offer letter.

the good news is bro that they are sending me up to Vancouver in August for like 2 weeks! u gotta school me on where to go, party, hot chicks, bars, food. maybe we'll make a vancouver thread later huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I only carry two!

A Glock, and a big C0ck! Both accepted everywhere!

Comment

MasterCard, Discover...i have an AmEx card but dont bother using it

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Thank you very much! My wife got mad because she found unused condoms in my pocket!!!

I promised her it would never happen again, meaning I won't use a skin again!

OG ****!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                MasterCard, Discover...i have an AmEx card but dont bother using it
                Seeing that you are the only one here who has an Amex bro. What are the benefits?

What level are you on amex? Gold? Platinum?

Whats your annual fee for the amex?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  Seeing that you are the only one here who has an Amex bro. What are the benefits?

What level are you on amex? Gold? Platinum?

Whats your annual fee for the amex?

Thanks

Platinum..i have to check on my annual fee but i basically used it for travel... benefits for international travel...gives you access to a bunch of lounges...that was pretty much it tho

i ended up signing for Air Miles with certain airlines and get more benefits

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Platinum..i have to check on my annual fee but i basically used it for travel... benefits for international travel...gives you access to a bunch of lounges...that was pretty much it tho

i ended up signing for Air Miles with certain airlines and get more benefits
                    cool bro, please tell me your annual fee for the Amex when you find out.

if i sign up for the gold card they giving me the first year free then it becomes $195/year.

You right about the international travel. it says no foreign transaction fees. $75 hotel credit on dining, spa, resort activities, free upgrade on rooms.

Comment

Damn, I must be a beta to only have one credit card and its my girls.... I only deal in cash, like a beta

Comment

Working...
                      X