Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea im buying the digital camera next weekend. Yea ur right about the pitty-pat thing, but one thing i dont like about being pro is the fact of being away from my family and all that. Im not gonna lie,most of my wins were when i was younger,under 18. I built up a great record from when i was like 10 years old to 18. I took 2 years off of boxing,and jus recently came back this year. Since i came back i have gone 2-1 and its my first time actually fighting grown men. I've moved up in weight. I dont feel as good now as i did when i was younger,i feel slower and weaker,stil pretty good tho.. That is why i jus wanna get 75 wins then decide what I will do. But boxing has got a lot tougher for me now w/ the lay off and jumping in w/ older guys after jus fighting 17 years olds before that. My goal is 75 wins,thas all im thinking about right now though.

Comment

Figure out your dreams. A man aint sh@# without dreams. I know you don't wanna be stuck in Conn. boxing as a pro will bring you further than ever even as just a journey man. Your fam will understand. Trust me. When I left to the Army, my fam understood. When I started boxing again, my wife understood too. As far as grown men are concerned, boxing is a mans sport. Whoever started you in boxing wasn't trying to make you a boy that could fight good against boys but he was most likely trying to make you a man. Now your a grown man so it's all even. Even though you had a lay-off and those men were active they accumilated some wear and tare. Your still fresh. If you feel that you aint got it at 75, hell go to 100.

Comment

basiaclly, im jus not enjoying boxing as much now as i used too. Dont take this and think i have the wrong attitude,because i LOVE boxing. I love everythin about boxing, i love training anf getting into the best shape i can then fighting so all my hard work can pay off. Its the best feeling. I love boxing, i love watching boxing, i love talking about boxing, and i love reading about boxing. Being an amateur is a different ball game than pros tho. Now i jus drive upo tot he gym at night and train for about 2 hours and thats that. As a pro,i would have to dedicate my life to boxing, and that'll be all i can do and htink about. I really dont wanna do that, i understand how it works,now i love boxing,but there comes a time when u really need to think about things, and being a pro boxer isnt for every1,its a lot different then ams. I like other things,i love machinery and wanna open up a food business also, i wana build a better life for my future family than i had. I dont wana spend time away from my family and all that.

Comment

but what im saying is,boxing was funner when i was a kid,now that im getting older and on my own i got more things to worry about, know what im sayin.

Comment

Well then It seems like you gave it a sh@# load of thought. Those other things sound like good dreams. Good luck to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by El Sniper
              Well then It seems like you gave it a sh@# load of thought. Those other things sound like good dreams. Good luck to ya!
              lol yea i have. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by B.relampago
                I wasnt showing off,i told people a few weeks ago,on my other name before i got banned,brelamago, that i was gona be fighting saturday(yesterday). I said my record was 68-3. SO by starting this saying 69-3 was my way of saying i won the fight thats all. I started out my career w/ 1 win 1 loss too.
                kool , i should not of lost tht fight it was kinda my own fault i was out boxing the **** out of the boy and he got me on the ropes and i just stood there protecting myself and the ref stopped it was a bit of a ***** but it was my own fault i should of been out of there , ima get a rematch with him and avenge my loss lol

Comment

Comment

Hey "brelampago" is my half brother,hes the puerto rican one,lol. I think he got banned from this site. Im not sre what his record is but i know he has a very good record w/ only a few losses. As for me, 1-0,lol im workin on it.

Comment

It's ok to close your eyes and dream, as long as you open your eyes and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X