No announcement yet.

Is NSB shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    Its because alot of you fools dont put these people in check lol, you just let them run on with their stupid fan boy mentality.

I talk **** to khan fans, mayweather fans and Pacquaio fans, I make em all look stupid if they just there spamming their groupie love.
    Kind of hard to do with the level of intelligence in there.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      Kind of hard to do with the level of intelligence in there.
      Ya it doesn't matter how sound your argument is, the other idiots in the thread are too stubborn, or stupid, to understand it.

Comment

This thread http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...660982&page=36

and daylyt's thread on thurman are the best in NSB right now. It's the proper way to troll mixed in with a bunch of baiting posts. Telling them I'm trolling and still have them mad enough to keep posting in it. All the while talking boxing.

Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I made the mistake of going in there just now and its worse than ever. Since the khan fight, its exploded with even more Floyd, PAC threads. It's the same bull**** but I feel like its reached its pinnacle. Anyone else find it insufferable? Theres virtually no other topics.
          Mods: "You guys are banned from making May and/or Pac threads!"

BPP: *spams NSB with May/Pac articles/threads*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Comment

RBR threads, and a couple of threads here and there are all I got the energy to mess with anymore.

Basura ass trolls, people that I'm shocked that have the ability to use a fucking toaster much less get online, and people that take themselves way to seriously.

Comment

Why is it necessary to have those articles appear as threads on NSB? They completely destroy the forum. And spam is the only way to describe it. I understand that the site needs hits to survive but why plague the forum with them?

Since Pac beat Algieri it's been terrible on there. Seems like 90% of threads that run longer than one page are about Manny and Floyd. And reading those threads just makes you despair for humanity and/or want to go on a shooting spree.

Comment

NSB could easily improve if a minor rule tweak was implemented like must have a certain amount of posts to make new threads.

that would discourage the alts from making threads. and if they do get to say the requirement is 100 posts, and they just to spam troll, a mod can easily see his post history and how he is posting.

Comment

I said it on an earlier thread that got deleted...

These Floyd fans and Pacquiao fans are out of hand. I can't imagine how they get off by constantly posting the same repetitive bull**** day in and day out. Same comments, same name calling, same threads, same debate, same blame game, same discussion in every damn thread. Don't they get sick of it? What is the point of arguing if nothing is clear at the end of the debate? In fact, it isnt even a debate i suppose, more or less bickering over a situation that dried out 4 years ago.

Seriously, I have a feeling once both Floyd and Manny retire 90 percent of those posters will be gone too, and I can't wait for that day to come.

Someone also mentioned the idea of BS improving once the fight was(if ever it gets made) over with but I seriously doubt it. Could you imagine how much damage a P#ctard/Flom# would unleash upon NSB once their favorite fighter is declared the victor? Spunk all over NSB.. It's a damn gloryhole for fanboys over there...

Comment

Lmfaoooo I was about to say the same **** before I saw your post. B-Scene is as responsible as anyone for what it has become over there. If they stayed true to their "only Pac & May stuff in the master thread" then it would be a lot less of an insane asylum over there. But they're dropping Pac/May threads daily.

Hell I even saw where they turned one single Floyd statement into three different threads...and all three were BPP started, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X