No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Mike Tyson vs. Joe Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    And you are a cheerleader for this Pacquiao fanboy. The only thing worse than being FightingPride, or anybody as stupid as him, is being his cheerleader. Congratulations, you've outdone yourself.

Somebody has to. These idiots run around on this site as they have for years and pretend to be boxing fans when in reality they do not follow the sport, and have only seen Pacquiao fights from 08 to now, and highlight reels from earlier in his career. They can talk about Floyd and Manny all day for all I car, which is what they do, but for them to talk about legendary fighters and ATG's like Tyson, Frazier, Ali, etc. is a disgrace to those fighters and the sport. If Pacquiao fans weren't so stupid I wouldn't need to, but what he said was idiotic and I just called him on it.
    And who's talking about Pacquiao? Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      And you are a cheerleader for this Pacquiao fanboy. The only thing worse than being FightingPride, or anybody as stupid as him, is being his cheerleader. Congratulations, you've outdone yourself.

Somebody has to. These idiots run around on this site as they have for years and pretend to be boxing fans when in reality they do not follow the sport, and have only seen Pacquiao fights from 08 to now, and highlight reels from earlier in his career. They can talk about Floyd and Manny all day for all I car, which is what they do, but for them to talk about legendary fighters and ATG's like Tyson, Frazier, Ali, etc. is a disgrace to those fighters and the sport. If Pacquiao fans weren't so stupid I wouldn't need to, but what he said was idiotic and I just called him on it.
      this guy must be one grumpy old dude in his 60's who sits on his stool in some retirement home thinking he's better than everyone else. guy's wack, last i check this was an open forum,

Comment

I don't like the style matchup for Frazier. From Oscar to Muhammad to George, Frazier showed a tendency to get hurt early on. Who starts faster than Tyson?

Tyson and Frazier, like a lot of aggressive shorter fighters, were fairly vulnerable to uppercuts. That favors Tyson, he had one of the best uppercuts ever. Frazier had a decent uppercut but was obviously more of a hooker, especially with the left.

Frazier was more difficult to discourage and was mentally tougher than Mike, but I don't think it gets that far. Tyson likely gets him outta there early.

Comment

dont know if its been mentioned yet, but...

haye vs chisora

thats all i gotta say

Comment

Tyson would torture Frazier imo.

Comment

Tyson catches the great joe frazier the same way he caught his son

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                Dream match..Frazier had a iron chin and the heart of a Lion, and had much better stamina than Tyson. Tyson had the hand speed and lethal combos kinda like a bigger version of Floyd Patterson. If Tyson dont get him with in the first 6 rounds Frazier would straight beat him down. Frazier didnt really stay put he came foward moving all the time..Its hard to pick a winner in this one. And Frazier fought in the golden era of heavyweights..Im going with Frazier by late KO
                where do people get this myth of fraziers iron chin?the 1 big puncher he fought in foreman annihlated him.you had time to go get a sandwhich,eat it,and still slip a foreman punch.if he couldnt avoid foremans nukes,no way he gets away from mike.joe avoided the big punchers of his era for a reason

Comment

Working...
                X