mark munoz just got handled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark munoz just got handled

damn, that weidman dude with that nicely timed elbow

I didn't really see it all too clearly cause I was like 82% distracted to shit but from what I saw it was brutal. The ref took to long to stop it and Munoz was leaking so much blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      I didn't really see it all too clearly cause I was like 82% distracted to shit but from what I saw it was brutal. The ref took to long to stop it and Munoz was leaking so much blood.
      f**k yea, Chael Sonnen got stopped earlier and Chael wasnt in bad shape like Mark was, guess thats what the 'just bleed' type wanted tho.

I thought it was unnecessary tbh.

Comment

As I told ShadyFissle, that mega tard who actually thought Munoz would beat A.S easily if they ever fought, Munoz has a glass jaw and got horrible mma wrestling.
        I actually predicted Chris Leben to beat Munoz and I wasn't the slightest bit surprised that this happened.
        When Leben and Munoz fought Chris had to cut 20 lbs the same day as the weigh in which caused him to gas the first minute of the fight .
        Yet he still dropped Munoz and Munoz struggled tremendously.
        I mean Demian Maia wobbled Munoz and beat him standing....

Shady Fissle..... You're a joke

Comment

that referee should get fired, what a pathetic display of complete incompetence and lack of common sense. he put munoz' life in unnecessary danger by not doing his job, i mean everyone makes mistakes but that was just too bad.

it was to the point where theres just no excuse, like 8 times when he shouldve stopped it and he didnt. thats not a mistake thats mental ******ation in full effect.

Comment

When I saw Weidman in the Maia fight, they both looked shocking...very amateur....though I attributed that especially due to his weight cut. You can't really judge him on that fight, he still won as well.

Comment

Working...
            X