Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    no, I've just told you it wasn't.

There is no other version of me on this forum, which one are you going to believe, me or the monkey version in your head?

You'll also have to take up your 'proven possibility argument' with the person you started it with.
    You wrote the bit below right?

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

Whereas prime Vitali, who possibly was on steroids (proven), still got tkoed in 6 versus old fat lewis.So yes there was definitely a WIDE gulf in class there, is that what you mean, mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      It is also a proven possibility that Jedi Vader is a basketcase, that JAB is a 12 year old girl weighing 374 lbs and that dreamfighter is a monkey trained to push buttons.
      Hahahahaha

Comment

• with the pathetic resume vitali has, why would he need PED's for any fight besides Lennox?

Comment

• Nelson, I am quoting this for your attention. Here is the relevant clarification straight after that post -

Originally posted by Weltschmerz
          He hasn't been proven guilty of steroid usage since 1996 (prior his prime as a pro boxer.)
          Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          I am referring to that misuse.
          If you cant accept that I was referring to that proven misuse from a post that reads 'I was referring to that (1996) misuse' then theres no more I can do for you except refer you to English classes.

I am pretty sure you don't need that, though, and you will now understand that I was referring to the proven 1996 misuse. You arent a stupid person, after all.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-11-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

You wrote the bit below right?
            There's a chance he's suffering from personality disorder as a result of operating too many troll alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              There's a chance he's suffering from personality disorder as a result of operating too many troll alts.
              Yeah there could be some odd disorder. At least it's a possibility (proven).

Comment

• The fact is that Vitali was popped for PED use once before. Unfortunately he will always have a cloud of suspicion around him because of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  you aren't answering me directly, so I'll assume you've realised I was referring to that 1996 misuse, which is exactly what I wrote.

I'll leave you to your face saving posts now you've cottoned on that I am arguing that Vitaly hasn't used steroids. But I would never rule out the possiblility as others have pointed out.

Comment

No. YOU said that shoulderinjuries was synonymous with PED abuse. That was one of the main reasons you suspected Vitali being a PED abuser which is obviously a ******ed reason.
                    The very fact that Klit has been caught taking steroids and thrown off the Olympic team is a testament to my and many others on this thread believing that he has continued to dabble with them. Furthermore, I proved to you with a link from a Doctor who said that shoulder injuries are synonymous with steroid taking. Something you strenously denied and still do.

The credibility and what little you had left has been washed down with your inane refusal to admit you're wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      The very fact that Klit has been caught taking steroids and thrown off the Olympic team is a testament to my and many others on this thread believing that he has continued to dabble with them. Furthermore, I proved to you with a link from a Doctor who said that shoulder injuries are synonymous with steroid taking. Something you strenously denied and still do.

The credibility and what little you had left has been washed down with your inane refusal to admit you're wrong.

So Ward is a roidabuser as well? And Liston? Both has/had shoulderinjuries. According to you every single fighter with a shoulderinjury is a roider! LMAO! Apparently it is just not possible to acquire a shoulderinjury from let's say wrestling or a fall on your bicycle.

Your 'logic' is beyond stupid.

Take a break from posting. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X