Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(To the atheists) What kind of atheist are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agnostics and Atheists are 2 different things you stupid dane

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      But he does speak for a certain kind of atheists... You that kind of atheist Break?

I'm the don't give a shit variety, I don't bash on about it, but if someone wants to hear my POV, I won't hold back.

Comment

I'm the kind that thinks theres no God and things like that. And about organizing, why would we organize? To bash religion?

Comment

To say that Atheists are close minded is stupid. If anything, they are the most open minded. Science is all about questioning the unknown and being open to new theories.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            To say that Atheists are close minded is stupid. If anything, they are the most open minded. Science is all about questioning the unknown and being open to new theories.
            No its not.

Being atheist makes you close minded, because you cant grasp the concept of there being a God. Everything has to be science and make sense to you. Close minded ******s

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Kinda off topic but okey..
              What kind of atheist are you?
              ****, idk!
              Never payed any attention to all the classifications.
              I don't believe in any religion.
              I believe Science>>>>>>Religion.
              What kind of atheist does make me?

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Sloth View Post
                Agnostics and Atheists are 2 different things you stupid dane
                Doesn't change the fact that Corolla represent a group of Atheist. The type of Atheist who's the ''I don't give a **** kind'' Atheist and if you read up on current Atheists like Dawkins, Tyson and Silverman you would know that they represent a whole other kind of atheism who try to seek the truth through data and evidence and spread their view to the world

I could give you a few links to some of their best debates but I'm sure such a smart american like yourself is waaay ahead of me right?
                Last edited by Grand Champ; 05-10-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Sloth View Post
                  No its not.

Being atheist makes you close minded, because you cant grasp the concept of there being a God. Everything has to be science and make sense to you. Close minded ******s

An Atheist would say to a religious person; show me proof, and the religious person would not be able to show it; therefore there would be no belief in God.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                    ****, idk!
                    Never payed any attention to all the classifications.
                    I don't believe in any religion.
                    I believe Science>>>>>>Religion.
                    What kind of atheist does make me?
                    Probably the Dawkins type. He's a great admirer and spokesman of science and reason while Corolla is the type of Atheist who easily could be labeled as the ''lazy'' type who simply don't wanna believe or do anything even if it furthers the Atheists of America like he said in the first Video posted. The kind of Atheists that says everyone should mind their buisness..

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                      An Atheist would say to a religious person; show me proof, and the religious person would not be able to show it; therefore there would be no belief in God.

It's really not that hard to grasp.
                      Prove to me that you are a human being, and not a bot.

Do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X