• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
    He's wasted.
    But alcohol only shows how you truly feel

Comment

No problem if its a quick peck if thats what their family do. but why are people bringing up being drunk lol? What does that have to do with kissing your sister?

Comment

he just comes from a kissing family. it's not the first time he's been caught kissing family members on the lips.

Comment

I guess you guys havent met many italians.in their culture family is very important and they are all very close with much love for each other,even with friends they are like that

Comment

If they had a son, he would look like this:

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
              If they had a son, he would look like this:

If I hadn't just Green K'd you for the Royal Family comment I would have for this.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                I guess you guys havent met many italians.in their culture family is very important and they are all very close with much love for each other,even with friends they are like that
                A little peck on the lips is one thing, but that looked almost like a make out session. Look how hard those lips were pressed against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  If I hadn't just Green K'd you for the Royal Family comment I would have for this.
                  Thanks. This thread is too funny. The jokes are almost endless.

Comment

Working...
                  X