Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will bethe next villain on the next batman sequel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to add any new villains into these new Batman films because they tend to get silly and cooky and they wouldn't fit well into Nolans Batman films. If he were to add a new villain tho, I trust Nolans know how to make them more realistic and less silly, less comic like.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      It's hard to add any new villains into these new Batman films because they tend to get silly and cooky and they wouldn't fit well into Nolans Batman films. If he were to add a new villain tho, I trust Nolans know how to make them more realistic and less silly, less comic like.
      riddler would be good. the scarecrow has to be more scary.

Comment

I think they should do the penguin

Comment

Originally posted by ben41193 View Post
          I think they should do the penguin
          no **** that.

Comment

My estimation is as follows:

Batman will be the "villain" at the start of the movie. With Dent's (possible or possibly not) demise, or at the least the murder of the officers are pinned on him. This will mean he is running from the law and perhaps even bounty hunters or something of the sorts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Banes made an appearance as he would make a good bounty hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              My estimation is as follows:

Batman will be the "villain" at the start of the movie. With Dent's (possible or possibly not) demise, or at the least the murder of the officers are pinned on him. This will mean he is running from the law and perhaps even bounty hunters or something of the sorts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Banes made an appearance as he would make a good bounty hunter.
              but bane was a prisoner who went under medical experiment called venom right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
                but bane was a prisoner who went under medical experiment called venom right.
                Following exact story lines aren't going to happen. He shows up, he gets a little backstory, and basically he's a huge mama-jamma who wants to smash face. There'd be a second villain that he is still trying to stop though, as Banes can't carry the villain roll by himself... Or there'd have to be another very, very large plot line that carries the bulk of the movie.

Comment

i agree with Dirt. somehow they're gonna hafta transition Batman from bein the badguy. most likely Joker will team up with the new villain and reek so much havoc on the city that the people will realize that Batman was a hero all along. after all, the cops that died were crooked cops....

kinda like on Godfather. when Michael makes Tom realize that the media (therefore, the people) would be willing to accept a murdered cop as long as they realized he was crooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Following exact story lines aren't going to happen. He shows up, he gets a little backstory, and basically he's a huge mama-jamma who wants to smash face. There'd be a second villain that he is still trying to stop though, as Banes can't carry the villain roll by himself... Or there'd have to be another very, very large plot line that carries the bulk of the movie.
                    probably riddler can pull it off or mr. freeze? but i dont know scarecrow has to be more scary and riddler has to be completely off the hook crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
                      probably riddler can pull it off or mr. freeze? but i dont know scarecrow has to be more scary and riddler has to be completely off the hook crazy.
                      I don't think Riddler will be it. They all ready did the no superpower villain in terms of Joker for this one, so doing the Riddler next would be more of the same. I don't buy the Mr. Reese thing, even if there is some correlation between him and the Riddler's back story. Mr Freeze with the right spin could work, but he'd have to not be cartoonish it all. Perhaps focus on his wife dying and him with a skin condition, but making him a villain worthy of batman ends up being cartoony.... which is what these movies have tried to avoid.

I'm guessing a 2 villain affair would be spot on. Banes at the start against him, even if only for a short portion, then a second villain who I honestly can't think of to wreak havoc on the city that will require Batman's help again.

Comment

Working...
                      X