No announcement yet.

The most alpha Asian I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    What is so alpha about that? I dont get the humor. Just looks like some gay azz chinaman to me.
    at this uncle chan, talking down on other asians while being asian himself

wheres shaolin at

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      No, this Asian guy is the most alpha.

Should be a mic drop and a supa hot fire crowd reaction at the end of this video

He let em know

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL respect on that hustle & to this cat.

Also Asian dudes with giant heads are always the coolest Asian dudes to hang with.
        lmao you guys always crack me up i learn a lot about asians from u guys.

what is going on in the videos bro? i can't play videos here at work. is he like screaming or cussing someone out in a quiet setting or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

How he doesn't cringe from doing this **** I'll never know.
          Bro you think that's something. Check out this Asian. He's ****ing Alpha for ANY nationality

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...M6xX41s0hMp7Ls

Comment

You guys are so wrong here. This is the most Alpha Asian ever:

https://youtu.be/LmhFfcyFBLU

Can't embed on my cell phone but damn, this dude is so ghetto.

Comment

I like this guy better.

Comment

self depreciation is not alpha

he's humiliating himself for $2 Twitch donations
                Last edited by ////; 10-17-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  self depreciation is not alpha

he's humiliating himself for $2 Twitch donations
                  I think he was trying to be funny by claiming this guy is the most alpha Asian cat he's seen, you know Asians being pretty Beta by nature. Obviously sarcasm can be hit or miss online doe so he took a risk there.

Seems like a young-ish dude doe & he's making more than $2 a donation for this. I watched a couple videos & while I didn't have a calculator out he was taking multiple $10-$50 donations in video's totally about 30 minutes that I watched.

Probably easily takes down $100/hr doing this. Idk how long its viable as a income generator, but it could lead to bigger things or just be a hustle til he finds what he really wants to do. For sure beats the sh^t outta working a fast food gig that he'd probably have if he had a legit job doe.

I approve of this young big head having Asian kid & for that matter I support all Asian big headed dudes as they are the most down to earth, comical & fun to be around Asians I've met. I'm a fan as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think he was trying to be funny by claiming this guy is the most alpha Asian cat he's seen, you know Asians being pretty Beta by nature. Obviously sarcasm can be hit or miss online doe so he took a risk there.

Seems like a young-ish dude doe & he's making more than $2 a donation for this. I watched a couple videos & while I didn't have a calculator out he was taking multiple $10-$50 donations in video's totally about 30 minutes that I watched.

Probably easily takes down $100/hr doing this. Idk how long its viable as a income generator, but it could lead to bigger things or just be a hustle til he finds what he really wants to do. For sure beats the sh^t outta working a fast food gig that he'd probably have if he had a legit job doe.

I approve of this young big head having Asian kid & for that matter I support all Asian big headed dudes as they are the most down to earth, comical & fun to be around Asians I've met. I'm a fan as of today.
                    He also went to one of those open car zoos and put some animal feed on his dick to let a zebra lick off. That's alpha as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      My chigga right here in the Asian HOF for this. There's something I love about Asians being legit hood and not giving a fck.

Can't beat a Asian bodega clerk with a ghetto southern accent. That's what America is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU&sns=em

Comment

Working...
                      X