Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jorge Linares show he can't beat Mikey G based off last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jorge Linares show he can't beat Mikey G based off last fight?

Bq Can Eubank really beat Groves?

Not at all, Campbell is just vastly underrated,

Would probably win the next fight if they fought, hell--I had this one a draw.

Comment

I mean Luke Campbell is underrated, and in my opinion did win against Linares people can think what they want that's my opinion.

But that has nothing to do with how Linares-Garcia would play out because Garcia would beat and probably knock Linares out anyway and I was saying this before Linares fight vs Campbell, Mikey Garcia WASHES Linares. They are not on the same level at all. I think Broner at 135 probably beats Linares as a matter of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
        Bq Can Eubank really beat Groves?
        Linares is a pretty boi pvntk ...

Comment

I thought Mikey would beat Linares even before Broner fight, but his performance against Campbell sealed the deal for me.

His speed and combo punching are first class and they surprise a lot of his opponents early on. But, guys who can adjust and catch on to the timing like Campbell or just eat the punches and come forward like Demarco will always give him tough fights. Garcia has better boxing skills than Campbell, better chin than Demarco, and more power than both. Nightmare match-up for Linares.

Comment

Even fight for me. People treating Garcia as a god after that KO of Sclaticanin and decision win over Broner.
            Guess what, Linares is different from those two.
            I am not saying Linares will win but he has the tools to really bother Garcia.

Comment

Working...
            X