No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Seems like they live similar to American poor at that time in this article.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26349689
    That is true, I was wrong, tomjas has been a good poster and dropped knowledge..

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Especially funny because we literally witnessed this in the lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        That is true, I was wrong, tomjas has been a good poster and dropped knowledge..
        Yeah man. That's what it is all about. Learning new knowledge.

Comment

That's a lie..

Tell me what social spending I'm against..

Go quote where I was against social spending like upgrading power grid, roads, bridges, social security, etc.

Please quote and prove me wrong and you right
          Poor folks need welfare and medicaid. Are you for those kind of spending?

Comment

Things have actually changed a bit since that article as well

In response to high property prices and rents, the Government flooded the market with public housing which not only provided homes for tens of thousands of people but also dropped prices by 20%

Their gov't is not perfect but they do a shedload for the locals

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Especially funny because we literally witnessed this in the lounge

Well if you measure em all up in the lounge ?

Combined ???

They measure up to about a 1/2 a dick...

Comment

Poor folks need welfare and medicaid. Are you for those kind of spending?
                I've always felt iffy about welfare itself.

But I fully support EBT (aka food stamps), WIC & medicaid. Support that's intended for specific basic needs that people with low paying jobs or people between jobs may not be able to afford.

I also think unemployment benefits provide a great deal of value.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I've always felt iffy about welfare itself.

But I fully support EBT (aka food stamps), WIC & medicaid. Support that's intended for specific basic needs that people with low paying jobs or people between jobs may not be able to afford.

I also think unemployment benefits provide a great deal of value.
                  What do you call welfare?
                  I believe it has a broad meaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Not in terms of individual rights.
                    Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Those big vibrant cities and states don't need anything more to attract people and development. People pouring into cities like New York and LA, etc.

Not every tax or non-tax will affect you personally.
                    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Does Cuck know this guy has only been in charge for the last 6 or so years and not 25?

It's tweets and comments like this that make people question the intelligence of anyone that voted for this clown.
                    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    I remember when I was a kid early 90s.

Some dumbass American teen got caught vandalizing, graffiti.

They sentenced him to get flogged.

The parents tried to get the American govt to intervene diplomatically, reached out to media, tried to get the American ppl to show outrage.

It backfired.

Usa public opinion was overwhelmingly "beat his dumbass" and "we should flog our kids"

This is interesting. A couple hours after this was posted

CNN has learned that the FBI and the US intelligence community last year took the Steele dossier more seriously than the agencies have publicly acknowledged. James Clapper, then the director of national intelligence, said in a January 2017 statement that the intelligence community had "not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable."

The intelligence agencies, particularly the CIA, and the FBI took Steele's research seriously enough that they kept it out of a publicly-released January report on Russian meddling in the election in order to not divulge which parts of the dossier they had corroborated and how.

But the intelligence community had bigger concerns, sources tell CNN. The classified version of the report would be disseminated beyond then-President Barack Obama and the President-elect to other officials including members of Congress. And if that report included the dossier allegations, the intelligence community would have to say which parts it had corroborated and how. That would compromise sources and methods, including information shared by foreign intelligence services, intelligence officials believed.

And a few moments ago Trump says this

What's the storm? Firing Mueller? Attack on N. Korea? Mueller releases his findings?

I think it's an attack on N. Korea to wag the dog.

Comment

What do you call welfare?
                      I believe it has a broad meaning.
                      I was referring to TANF (Temporary assistance for needy families).

Although that being said, unlike the welfare system which TANF replaces, there are certain 'work activity' requirements one needs to meet to get a supplemental income.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-05-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X