Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Golovkin Went Forward All Night, Dominated Action!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you reporters need to divulge is who picked the judges? Was it the Local Commission? or the Governing Body? because it seem's to differ from place to place.

Comment

I cant get over how many ppl are saying canelo won or least drew that fight was a clear winner and that man was triple G

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        He's clearly biased towards the Mexican fighter
        LOL! Genius!

Comment

I wish WBC guy could quit making so much news with his bs. F#ck his belt, f#ck his abc group & f#ck him. And exactly the same sentiments to his abc eskimo brothers in f#cking over boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            GGG went forward all night....and got the hell countered outta him in the process. If you think GGG deserved the decision, fine, I have no problem with that. But let's not pretend GGG put on some clinic in pressure fighting.
            You're right. GGG was one point ahead on my scorecard, but he took many serious punches from Canelo. Not always his pressure was effective.

On the other hand, one thing is pressuring the Willie Monroes and the Daniel Geales of the world, another is having a talented fighter such as Canelo in front of you. You've got to pay something for that method of relentless attack. And in fact I had Alvarez winning the first three rounds given GGG's respect of his counterpunching ability.

Comment

This is funny, but it sounds like Mexicans rather swapped Canelo for GGG...lol. On the irony, GGG fights in a more "Mexican" style and his appearance is more Mexican than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                What you reporters need to divulge is who picked the judges? Was it the Local Commission? or the Governing Body? because it seem's to differ from place to place.
                The commission are the ones who pick the judges & ref in which both teams agree or disagree there after! I'm sure Golden Boy had a little more input being the lead promoter!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  GGG went forward all night....and got the hell countered outta him in the process. If you think GGG deserved the decision, fine, I have no problem with that. But let's not pretend GGG put on some clinic in pressure fighting.
                  That's cuz the lil g fan base think its a win if you get countered all night & don't get knocked out! LOL

Comment

Why no one is talking about how Team Canelo & Golden Boy was pleased with the draw decision? People like to criticize GGG for different reasons his last two opponents (Jacobs/Canelo) was very happy with going the distance with GGG. That's a sign of a really good fighter when his opponents goal is to last the entire fight!

Comment

Mauricio is such a *****. Just collect your fees & shut the **** up!

Comment

Working...
                      X