No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
    GGG won the fight 115-113, he gave away early rounds which wont happen in the rematch.

Only thing that changes in the rematch is GGG will not have respect for Canelo like he did early on. Canelo can't stand toe to toe with GGG so he'll stick to his boxing gameplan and lose.
    i think it goes both ways though. GGG didn't land a single meaningful punch (despite the fanboys here) either. So Canelo must know he can outbox him. Didn't hurt him once.

the rematch should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Damn Gennady Golovkin is so overhyped. Definitely not anywhere near one of the greatest middleweights of all time.
      That will put Canelo right about the same status since they just fought to a draw!

Comment

• Canelo schooled Golovkin. He didn't land **** on the ropes, nothing. he missed every single shot he threw on the ropes. I had Canelo 8-4. Schooled him the first 3 rounds, then won 6,9,10,11,12. Golovkin's chin is legit, but his power is overrated and if they rematch, I see a Ward- Kovalev situation going on where Canelo finishes Golovkin now that he has him figured out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
          ...the Mexican fans were booing Canelo and cheered for GGG...fcukin' Byrd, old ass blind biiitchh...she probably had her card filled out before the fight...
          Did you see GGG's face??? Canelo didn't even have a scratch...

And BI@TCH don't you owe me some FKN $$$$$????

You said GGG by KO in 7 rounds???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I seen canelo winning close. not sure why everyone is acting like GGG dominated
            Don't understand it.

Canelo landed the cleaner shots easily.

His problem was letting GGG outwork him at times but it was clearly very close.

Comment

• Another thing, GGG sure isn't soft to the body! Even Canelo stopped going there. Still it was an excellent fight. Great night for boxing fans. **** that one judge.

Comment

• Canela had his track shoes from round 3-10 and lost the first round 8-4 easy ...this is whats making hardcore fans stop loving this ****..118-110... 10-2 canelo wtf is that..same **** with CJ Ross scoring him and Mayweather a draw..Oscar paying these ****ers off

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Highway robbery, GGG won that fight.

Comment

• Awful decision and even worse scorecards.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If you get a draw from the judges v Canelo, it means you won.

Comment

• I honestly did see it 6-6. I will say Gennady has a ridiculous chin. Also Canelos defense was on point but he didn't capitalize when he should have.

Comment

Working...
                      X