Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Charlo have to "PROVE" himself to fight GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    GG struggled with a shot to hell Kassim Ouma.

Golovkin's resume is packed with nobodies.
    pretty sure he won that fight by knockout. now f.uck off you ape n.igger.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      . charlo squeaked by trout, many thought he lost.
      Charlo soundly beat Trout.

No one thought Trout beat Charlo. What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        I'm sure he'll only have a temp ban like last time. Not that it matters cause I could really care less

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Charlo soundly beat Trout.

No one thought Trout beat Charlo. What are you talking about?
          the crowd did who booed the decision. cards were 115-113, 116-112,116-112. was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            Calm down ma'am

Gigi got all busted up in the process...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              the crowd did who booed the decision. cards were 115-113, 116-112,116-112. was a close fight.
              I don't recall them booing anything. And if they did, they could've been booing the performance of the fight and not who the real winner was. Show me any media outlet that published Trout should've beat Charlo. You won't find it because no one believed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                I don't recall them booing anything. And if they did, they could've been booing the performance of the fight and not who the real winner was. Show me any media outlet that published Trout should've beat Charlo. You won't find it because no one believed it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Brook didnt even prove himself at 147 and got an immediate shot at GGG..WTF did Willie Monroe prove??? or Wade?? oh wait yall are going to say Wade was mandatory right?? well so is Charlo!!!! Why all the roadblocks for Charlo??? Rosado came straight to 160 and got a shot(where did he prove himself)???

Ya'll are full of **** and refuse to just admit ya'll want no parts of Charlo as ya'll feel he is a threat
                  Better question is, why does someone who undoubtedly said the same thing about potential mayweather opponents suddenly feel the need to question it when it comes to ggg?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Brook didnt even prove himself at 147 and got an immediate shot at GGG..WTF did Willie Monroe prove??? or Wade?? oh wait yall are going to say Wade was mandatory right?? well so is Charlo!!!! Why all the roadblocks for Charlo??? Rosado came straight to 160 and got a shot(where did he prove himself)???

Ya'll are full of **** and refuse to just admit ya'll want no parts of Charlo as ya'll feel he is a threat
                    GGG is fighting Canelo, a fight most of you GGG haters said he would avoid. Now that he has the fight you want him to drop out and fight Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      GG fans want to put the Charlo fight off as long as possible...

They are just like the AJ fans that aren't in a hurry to see him fight Wilder.
                      u r clueless indeed lol
                      let him beat 1 top ranked mw fighter to increase his reputation 1st, so by the time golovkin-charlo fight eachother, they'll generate bigger $
                      think about that dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X