So many MMA/Connor Mcregor fans are even worse than the flom*s/Pacta*ds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many MMA/Connor Mcregor fans are even worse than the flom*s/Pacta*ds

And thats saying a lot.
    The Flom*os and Pacta*ds were bad but the MMA guys who believe Mcgregor will KO Mayweather are twice as bad

Atleast the pac/may fans have watched some boxing in their lives, these MMA fans have never seen a boxing match and literally have no idea why Mayweather is as good as he is.

Mcgregor lands a few flush shots on an a retired Paulie and suddenly hes going to KO Mayweather

and lol at boxingscene censoring out flom*s and Pacta*ds, like really
    Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 08-13-2017, 10:09 AM.

He will knock Mayweather out, make no mistake about it.

Comment

the pact*rds are the worst fanbase ever. the fl*mos in the black panther party are pretty bad too...especially the ones who support andre ward. white mayweather fans, like me, are the truth. and truth be told, mcgregor will wreck mayweather's life and ruin everything, because god sent him. mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        the pact*rds are the worst fanbase ever. the fl*mos in the black panther party are pretty bad too...especially the ones who support andre ward. white mayweather fans, like me, are the truth. and truth be told, mcgregor will wreck mayweather's life and ruin everything, because god sent him. mark my words.
        "God sent him" LMAO Case in point..

Comment

The best part about it is that he is actually going to KO Floyd within 2 rounds... thats what is going to make this whole thing funny in the end.

Because these "******s" are gonna end up being right in the end and all of you purists who thought you were so smart and knew what was gonna happen are gonna be shocked after Conor toys with Floyd

Remember, crazy things happen in this world.... this is going to be one of those things. theres a lot of factors that suggest Conor can very well win this fight and do it in dominant fashion

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            "God sent him" LMAO Case in point..

Comment

i recommend to you to watch the red pill youtube channel, it's fucking priceless

Comment

Just to give you an idea of the kind of people we are dealing with, here a couple of connor nut huggers that like to talk **** on social media lol

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                  Just to give you an idea of the kind of people we are dealing with, here a couple of connor nut huggers that like to talk **** on social media lol

Dont worry they will quickly fade away after Floyd embarrasses this guy
                  thank fk for that lol

Comment

Not really, they're just a bunch of nobodies piggy back riding on some of Connor's attention.

In two weeks they'll be counting whatever little success Connor has a a victory and then disappear. If Connor continues boxing he will continue losing, so it ends up better for boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X