Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia - The Promotion Was Terrible And They Wanted Broner To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a bit of a thumb on the scales, but nothing that would shock me. He was the B side, he won handidly anyway. Why grouse?

Comment

I wonder what OnePunch has to say about this. I wonder if he's encountered anything like it during his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        Sounds like a bit of a thumb on the scales, but nothing that would shock me. He was the B side, he won handidly anyway. Why grouse?
        According to Robert when they signed they were told everything would be 50/50. But instead they were treated like the B side behind closed doors that's his beef.

Comment

Since Garcia was the B-side technically before the fight, then this are to be expected. I remember Robert Guerrero complaining that he had to do interviews all day whilst Mayweather was relaxing at home. Even Mayweather was seen on 247 (I think) saying Guerrero should go sell the fight because he has done enough over the years etc. Those are the little pecks that the A-sides have over the B-side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I wonder what OnePunch has to say about this. I wonder if he's encountered anything like it during his career.
            Garcia is overreacting. Mayweather / Dibella might be douchebags, but they are NOT Garcia's promoter. They owe him NOTHING except what was specified in the bout contract. Garcia wants to be a free agent, but he expects everyone to treat him as if he were signed with them??? cmon.....

And whining because the driver was late? Really?? Then go back up to your room till he gets there. You are the main event, believe me they will call the room to let you know.

This is a bunch of nonsense......
            Last edited by OnePunch; 08-05-2017, 05:06 AM.

Comment

That just makes Mikey's victory sweeter

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Yeah, just watched it about an hour ago.

- Mikey asked for some credentials and they told him they didn't haven any. Robert called Lou DiBella and Lou gave him 10 credentials plus 14 tickets.

- They had Mikey wake up at 7 in the morning to do some bull**** radio interviews and photo-shoot that Broner didn't do. This meant Mikey couldn't get his run in or breakfast.

- They had Mikey waiting 1 hour outside until someone picked him up
                Mikey needs a ride? Couldn't one of his people drive him?

And how the **** can they make a grown man do radio interviews. The greats would have told them to **** off and done their own thing. Slave mentality. Anything for the dollar. Ain't nobody making him do anything.

Comment

Working...
                X