No announcement yet.

So......Hughie Fury isn't licensed by the BBBofC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Still waiting for proof that Hughie is a roider....
    Originally posted by mlac View Post
    failing a drugs test doesn't convince you, so ...what would?

Actually seeing them inject him with a big needle with 'ROIDS' written on it?

Even then you'd probably say it was all a conspiracy to put the Fury's down
    The hearing into the allegations of steroid abuse against Tyson and Hughie is scheduled for next month. A panel of legal and medical experts will examine the UKAD test results and they will decide whether Hughie and Tyson failed the tests, not some ignorant dickheads at a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Hughie is licensed by the BBBoC ..

Click here: http://bbbofc.com/content/boxers?key...t_name
      When I wrote this he was not. I checked before I posted this. Strange how he's now licensed

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        When I wrote this he was not. I checked before I posted this. Strange how he's now licensed
        He's been licensed since Sept last year, when UKAD were ordered to unsuspend him by a judge. I posted a link to an interview with the BBBoC secretary confirming that about a month ago.

Maybe the illuminati have been fucking around with the BBBoC website?

Comment

He's been licensed since Sept last year, when UKAD were ordered to unsuspend him by a judge. I posted a link to an interview with the BBBoC secretary confirming that about a month ago.

Maybe the illuminati have been fucking around with the BBBoC website?
          So why isn't he showing up on the screenshot and didn't show up when I searched him when the thread was made? Iluminati isn't a good excuse. Let's be serious

Comment

The hearing into the allegations of steroid abuse against Tyson and Hughie is scheduled for next month. A panel of legal and medical experts will examine the UKAD test results...
            Glad you mentioned that^. I never saw any follow-up on here, just people saying it was swept under the rug. Hopefully this will put some arguments to rest, one way or the other.

Comment

The hearing into the allegations of steroid abuse against Tyson and Hughie is scheduled for next month. A panel of legal and medical experts will examine the UKAD test results and they will decide whether Hughie and Tyson failed the tests, not some ignorant dickheads at a boxing forum.
              It feels like it's always "next month."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Glad you mentioned that^. I never saw any follow-up on here, just people saying it was swept under the rug. Hopefully this will put some arguments to rest, one way or the other.
                Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                It feels like it's always "next month."
                "The Board have long been urging the United Kingdom Anti-Doping authority to process the steroid accusations and it is believed the hearing is pencilled in for mid-April.

Nor has a satisfactory explanation for the interminable delay been forthcoming from UKAD.

Robert Smith, secretary-general of the Board, says: 'We entrust UKAD with all our anti-doping procedures and we are very disappointed this matter has still not been resolved.

'We have frequently corresponded with UKAD, asking them to hold the hearing and very much want them to do so now, at the earliest opportunity."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...#ixzz4fPdrHtTp
                Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

So why isn't he showing up on the screenshot and didn't show up when I searched him when the thread was made? Iluminati isn't a good excuse. Let's be serious
                  Either the search engine isn't 100% reliable or you didn't work it properly, or .....

Comment

it could just be an oversight of why they didnt have them initally.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      it could just be an oversight of why they didnt have them initally.
                      For the life of me, I can't remember who asked the question, but I was listening on the radio yesterday (I think) and one of the higher ups at the BBBoC was questioned about Hughie not having a license, and refused to be drawn into explaining why. I'm paraphrasing here - but it was a case of "he is in the process" currently. This definitely wasn't a case of website error or someone making a mistake - it was acknowledged that he wasn't/isn't licensed.

It blows my mind that someone who was a few weeks out from fighting for a world title (whether he not he actually wanted to front up is another matter), didn't even have a current license until now (allegedly).

Comment

Working...
                      X