Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans why are you guys the best fighters in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Santa Cruz > Rigondeaux
    Yeah right jajaja, adonde vas con esa basura compai. Uno es campeon y el otro cobarde.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      It's not like they fight pro there but in the World Boxing Series when they don't get robbed blindly in them 5 rounds professional rules. They are always number 1, beat up on Mexico in the semifinal like 10 to 0 go figure
      LOL@World Boxing Series....

Yea, come talk to me when you have over 200 world champs in the history of boxing dating back to 1933.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        LOL@World Boxing Series....

Yea, come talk to me when you have over 200 world champs in the history of boxing dating back to 1933.

Thanks and have a nice day.
        Dude, Cuban boxing is better than Mexican Boxing, US Boxing, Russian Boxing, any kind of boxing and that's the cold facts for you. Don't talk about professional when they're not allowed to.

Winning Olympic gold is much tougher than winning a belt in professional boxing.

Comment

Dude, Cuban boxing is better than Mexican Boxing, US Boxing, Russian Boxing, any kind of boxing and that's the cold facts for you. Don't talk about professional when they're not allowed to.

Winning Olympic gold is much tougher than winning a belt in professional boxing.
          Cuban boxing has been good in the Olympics BECAUSE of the same system you complain about. If Cuba was a free nation like Puerto Rico, they would not be dominating at the amateur level.

We will see now that more free trade is happening with Cuba. Cuban fighters will have to prove their worth at the pro level, and to be honest they have far from dominated.

Cubans are very skilled boxers, and come from a great school but the pro game is completely different. They are way down on the list of those countries you listed.

The greatest country in boxing history is easily the U.S.

Comment

We have that warrior mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Ricans are better, Tito>every Mexican fighter combined haha
              Oscar schooled tito.

Please show me how you scored that fight

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                its well known we do chin tests at age 5 and everyone that fails gets rejected as a Mexican and given to central america.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                This unless your born after 1990 they moved the age to 6 It was a heavy topic sheck out brown vs the board of head dedication

Comment

MEXICANS> every other human beings anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    Mexicans why are you guys the best fighters in the sport?

you guys beat every other people up and still keep going?
                    Because we are the best and we can whip ass. Ask the French & Spanish armies.

Comment

I've got to butt in and point out that Russian boxing is Cuban boxing, the Russians taught the Cubans how it's done and they've been following their methods ever since.

Also, if you're going to exclude professional boxing from this discussion then you met as well just exclude Cuba altogether. I don't think there is a single person here who is an amateur boxing fan before professional.

Anyway, fuck you and fuck Cua (I'm joking it's all love) - British boxing is the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X