Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm okay with my bank. I'm more concerned about the money I will or won't have in it that depends on some paperwork, unrelated to the bank itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      I'm okay with my bank. I'm more concerned about the money I will or won't have in it that depends on some paperwork, unrelated to the bank itself.
      It all suck in general. Green k your way!:sarcastic:

Comment

• 1. Whenever I need to go into the bank really quick but get stuck at the teller because there are so many new services I should sign up/register for..

2. People that take up the whole right lane and prevent people from turning right on red..

3. Cashiers that hand you bills first and then the change on top of the bills forcing you to do some balancing act..

4. People in grocery lines that use 1 million coupons..

5. When people don't bring any booze to a party..

6. All the stupid pop=ups that block the screen on stream sites..

Comment

• Originally posted by Staush View Post

I ****ing hate that

Comment

• Originally posted by Staush View Post
            1. Whenever I need to go into the bank really quick but get stuck at the teller because there are so many new services I should sign up/register for..

2. People that take up the whole right lane and prevent people from turning right on red..

3. Cashiers that hand you bills first and then the change on top of the bills forcing you to do some balancing act..

4. People in grocery lines that use 1 million coupons..

5. When people don't bring any booze to a party..

And they don't give a flying fu(k that they're taking ALL damn day.

Comment

• Losing your voice when one of your jobs is to yell at people.

Comment

• People that leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store, while they have a conversation right next to it, but don't offer to move it.
                Someone at a government office, who sits there on a personal call for 20 minutes, while you wait in line for help.
                Cops who ask you "do you know why I pulled you over?"
                Women who answer "oh, nothing" when you ask them what's wrong and something is clearly bothering them.
                A leak in your car tire that is too slow for the shop to find.

Comment

• taking out the garbage at 11:20pm

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    People that leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store, while they have a conversation right next to it, but don't offer to move it.
                    Someone at a government office, who sits there on a personal call for 20 minutes, while you wait in line for help.
                    Cops who ask you "do you know why I pulled you over?"
                    Women who answer "oh, nothing" when you ask them what's wrong and something is clearly bothering them.
                    A leak in your car tire that is too slow for the shop to find.
                    They do that a lot here. I ain't no snitch but I maybe one soon. I'm gonna start calling folks about that shyt. It ain't right.

Comment

• Fat girls working out with no training bra. It's like... put those cannons away, the war is in Iraq and Afghanistan, no in San Antonio.

People that don't realize they're always negative and try to put it on other people

Comment

Working...
                      X