Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi, said he loved to put his belt on the line vs Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi, said he loved to put his belt on the line vs Josesito Lopez

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    Got off the horn with Paulie Malignaggi, said he loved to put his belt on the line vs Josesito Lopez in his next bout.... #boxing

Good fight. As long as Ortiz gets next after his jaw heals up, I'm down.

Comment

I'm sorry but I only see Paulie boxing circles around Josesito. Those huge punches aren't landing like with Ortiz.

Comment

Wow... freaking capitalize on this GB.
        Do it when the new stadium opens up, strike while the iron is hot.

Comment

lets go paulieeeeeee

Comment

Considering the success Ortiz had with his jab in spots, also that he isn't a good jabber, Malignaggi should be able to outbox Lopez.

Comment

Great fight for real and easy to make. Do it in NYC to guarantee people come out and give it a big fight feel. These are the kind of personalities that it would be nice for casuals to get to know.

Comment

paulie is super confident after taking some peds

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Considering the success Ortiz had with his jab in spots, also that he isn't a good jabber, Malignaggi should be able to outbox Lopez.
                  Paulie will not.... be as easy to hit. The decapitator is eyeing his first victim...... GBP needs to offer the sacrifice to appease Paulie

Comment

For as much hate as Paulie gets, he's always game as hell and his interviews stand out because he's intelligent and doesn't just ***** like most others. That's gotta count for something.

Comment

Working...
                    X