No announcement yet.

Hospitals in italy ordered to kick out patients to make way for migrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'm with BostonGuy. I don't have time to explain life to you on this thread. Just consider this when you think of Italy being unfair. It's unfairness that is causing these people to be refugees in the first place. Not the Italian's, but their own people's. There's plenty of money in an oil rich region to build plenty of hospitals, but their own people, not the Italians, suffocating their country and eating it's wealth. When you think about the unfairness being bestowed upon Libyan refugees, think of the unfairness by the Africans, not the Italians.
    All I heard was "I'm a racist."

Comment

Europe hasn't been ruled by "Europeans" in many decades. Yes I know it is the forbidden topic.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        If I were in control, I'd be smart enough to know that issues like "hospital space" are based around the willingness to have those structures in the first place.

You make space. Kicking people out of anywhere is a lazy way of handling such a critical situation; a measure that's not surprising considering the disastrous response Europe has had to this crisis.

Disgusting.

And, yes, yes I did.

The only person I'm pretty sure we cannot treat in a PR run by Sunspace is you.

How are we ever going to fit you inside a plane with those 29 inch arms? You'd bring it down.
        I know you're a parody account, but you bring up a good point regardless. There's nothing "critical" or urgent about the situation. This is the result of prolonged disproportionate birth rates/third-world overpopulation.

"Refugees" is a media fabrication to make this seem like some one-time event. Few of these ablebodied adult males are directly fleeing any war. They are just migrants from overpopulated countries crossing *through* turbulent regions en route to Europe and the stream will not stop any time soon. The only urgency is bringing Europe's globalist politicians to heel before the entire continent ends up like France -- at which point they will be walling themselves off from EACH OTHER.

The red overpopulation zones are equivalent to deep sea Earthquake epicenters. From there, waves of migrants, job shortages and crime radiate outwards like tsunami waves, eventually hitting Europe.
        Last edited by ////; 12-17-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I'm with BostonGuy. I don't have time to explain life to you on this thread. Just consider this when you think of Italy being unfair. It's unfairness that is causing these people to be refugees in the first place. Not the Italian's, but their own people's. There's plenty of money in an oil rich region to build plenty of hospitals, but their own people, not the Italians, suffocating their country and eating it's wealth. When you think about the unfairness being bestowed upon Libyan refugees, think of the unfairness by the Africans, not the Italians.
          This Sunspace guy is obviously a parody or troll account. He's not engaging in any critical thinking of his own and is only trying to elicit a response via trolling.

Or, you know, because she's a racist trying to keep the racist vote which is what's winning elections nowadays.

If you ever find the time to back up any of what you're saying with actual evidence, feel free to do so.
          Why don't you follow your own advice and back up your claims of "racism" with facts.

All I heard was "I'm a racist."
          Proves my point.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            This Sunspace guy is obviously a parody or troll account. He's not engaging in any critical thinking of his own and is only trying to elicit a response via trolling.

Why don't you follow your own advice and back up your claims of "racism" with facts.

Proves my point.
            Okay

Fact 1: Europe's response to the war and crisis itself.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I know you're a parody account, but you bring up a good point regardless. There's nothing "critical" or urgent about the situation. This is the result of prolonged disproportionate birth rates/third-world overpopulation.

"Refugees" is a media fabrication to make this seem like some one-time event. Few of these ablebodied adult males are directly fleeing any war. They are just migrants from overpopulated countries crossing *through* turbulent regions en route to Europe and the stream will not stop any time soon. The only urgency is bringing Europe's globalist politicians to heel before the entire continent ends up like France -- at which point they will be walling themselves off from EACH OTHER.

The red overpopulation zones are equivalent to deep sea Earthquake epicenters. From there, waves of migrants, job shortages and crime radiate outwards like tsunami waves, eventually hitting Europe.
              I disagree; the only place overpopulated is your town,

And that's because of you.

Comment

I disagree; the only place overpopulated is your town,

And that's because of you.
                That's different. They don't use condoms because they're ignorant tribespeople who worship rocks. I don't use condoms because I'm alpha.
                Last edited by ////; 12-17-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

That's different. They don't use condoms because they're ignorant tribespeople who worship rocks. I don't use condoms because I'm alpha.
                  What do you worship?

We both know you don't use condoms because you can't get one to stay on.

Heck, you can't find anybody to use em' with, either.

Comment

What do you worship?

We both know you don't use condoms because you can't get one to stay on.

Heck, you can't find anybody to use em' with, either.
                    Then how did I overpopulate my town???

Comment

Then how did I overpopulate my town???
                      By existing.

lol;

Just kidding; I'm not as mean as Blanco. I'm just sarcastically responding to how I view the validity of your argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X