No announcement yet.

Imagine where Margarito would be if boxing was fair to him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
    trainer robert garcia gave me confidential information that bob arum held back antonio margarito & told him 2 let manny win the fight!! Quote-un-quote bob arum fixed the fight so that pacquiao would win
    Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
    yea that hand wrap **** was a joke mayweather had something to do with it they let mosely shoot up and suspend margarito so mayweather would not have to fight him it is so obvious real talk

Comment

I read an email about this on Dougie's Monday mailbag and I would say Doug Fischer agrees with you by what he said. It's strange. I though the hand wraps thing was dead on, but I never looked into it much. Not surprising though. It's the dirtiest game there is.

Comment

Margarita's career is revolved around beating Cotto, other then that his accomplishments are as good as the piece of shlt that I stepped on this morning at the park. Wonder where this tard would be without his wraps, probably on the corner somewhere dancing with a corona street sign and earbuds with John Stockton's shorts on.
        Last edited by Lords; 08-15-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

He would still be a force with his loaded gloves and two good eyes

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
            yea that hand wrap **** was a joke mayweather had something to do with it they let mosely shoot up and suspend margarito so mayweather would not have to fight him it is so obvious real talk

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Margarita's career is revolved around beating Cotto, other then that his accomplishments are as good as the piece of shlt that I stepped on this morning at the park. Wonder where this tard would be without his wraps, probably on the corner somewhere dancing with a corona street sign and earbuds with John Stockton's shorts on.
                triniwraps was as guilty as margo, dumbass

Comment

Busted for loaded gloves...end of story

Comment

Fuk Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                      Lol threads here get dumber and dumber everyday
                      Some people who post on this thread are like Donald Trump. They make up the facts as they go along.

Comment

Working...
                      X