Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute Presser To Discuss 'Postive' B Sample, Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    No professional trainer or fighter would bother taking those stupid natural testosterone boosters. They do absolutely nothing of real consequence. Bute took something he shouldn't have and is now blaming this product that only some newb would take. So, they're either liars or really, really, stupid for taking some joke pills.
    Was Bute one of the GYM fighters who signed up for the WBC Clean Boxing Program?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The risk you take when working with Memo. And regardless, the athlete is responsible for everything he puts in his body. Maybe you can sue the company who makes it but you still have to take the consequences of a failed test.
      I thought memo said he can go undetected?

Comment

Was Bute one of the GYM fighters who signed up for the WBC Clean Boxing Program?
        He is. This product to me looks like some B.S. that memo is involved with that has been manipulated. Same thing like when melky Cabrera got caught in baseball. His people created a phony website and he purchased "supplements" through this website. his excuse was "I thought they were legit because I bought them online." Then him being behind the website got exposed.

There is no way any real professional would waste time on actual Test boosters. These guys knew what they were doing and the products they were doing were their own concoction which were laced.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Its been set as a self regulating industry, which means pretty much do whatever you want until people get sick or die because of the product and then just pull it.
          I've got a couple bottles of Ostarine and it says "not for human consumption" on the bottle.

Comment

I will let this play out in court and let the path of discovery tell the tale. Don't know shhh about Osterine or it's chemical compounds and won't sit here pretending to. If he's willing to spend his dollars on lawyers maybe he really didn't know but we'll soon find out because big pharma lawyers don't fk around.

Comment

Do supplements even work? And if they do work why aren't they considered PED's? I'm talking about the ones that are geared towards enhancing performance not things like protein shakes.
              Yes they do work, supplements really are more about replacing lost nutrients that you cannot get with food or that you're body is lacking already. Sweating a lot will deplete certain things, but a boxer trying to cut weight cannot always afford to eat the food that contains said nutrient due to added calories, so supplementing is indeed a good idea.

Comment

I recall speaking with a friend who is a physical therapist, he told me he buys supplement from new Zealand and some other places because supplements there MUST be government regulated. Either way, it's a good idea to always check to see if some of these things are 3rd party independent tested.

Comment

We are talking about Memo Heredia here. He should know by what's written on the label that showing us the label does not clear him of it containing banned substances. What's important is not what is on that list, its the substances that the label does not clearly state. It has listed "Proprietary Blend". So those supposed supplements can definitely contain banned substances.

I may give Bute the benefit of the doubt but knowing Memo's history, he gave it to Bute knowing that it contained something illegal. The "chemist" should have known ...

Its called "Dynamite" with a picture of Juan Marquez ... and says "Designed for and used by world champion boxer Juan Manuel Marquez" ..... Yikes!

Comment

Welcome to boxingscene and its fairy tales. I dont really care about Bute because he never been one of my favorite boxer but do you really think that other boxer, no other sportman doesnt take supplement? 90% of them take supplements. Also do you really think this only hurt bute? the company who produce it now will have to face the shareholder. It could even ruins the pharma company who's produced it, this is why Pharma company are classed as big risk in wall street you never know when they can crash like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X