Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you excited about the return of David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm keeping an open mind on it

If he's going to stay active and have good fights then he's a more than welcome addition

if he's going to **** about again he can **** off

we'll see what he does

Comment

Pleased to see him back. Now just need to see him in the fights I want to see ie josh, wilder and fury

Comment

I was convinced he would KO Fury until that one fell apart. I thought his injury stories were suspect as hell too, but I guess the shoulder stuff was legit. The thing with Haye is he has these layoffs but doesn't get a lot of ring rust. A fight like de mori doesn't tell shit though.

He should fight a top 10-15 guy and prove he's still got the goods.

Comment

Comment

The Haye who showed up last fight would beat Povetkin imop. Im pretty sure Fury will avoid him if he should get past Wlad.....I don't believe anyone is looking forward to his return at that explosive weight and better overall direct punching as opposed to the more jumping around Haye . Its only one fight but I see a different fighter.

Comment

DeMori was a 33 to 1 underdog, that's proof of a cash generating safe easy money fight for Haye. Pure business.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I dig that tune so much.

Comment

I just hope his toe holds up. He seemed to have all sorts of problems with it the last time around.

Comment

I really hope he fights Shannon Briggs. Wilder ducked his ass and that piece of **** Dan Rafael stole Briggs' thunder by FALSELY REPORTING that Briggs turned down the fight because he has a personal vendetta against Briggs.

Briggs said he heard Haye is interested in fight him next. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Obviously haye brings excitement... He fought a no-hoper and drew 3 million viewers and a huge live gate.. Every boxer not named klitchko, floyd, manny, cotto, canelo would kill for those numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X