No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, these guys box for money.

timmy has money now. two fights with manny, top level HBO or showtime billing for several years.

unless he gets a huge fight, he doesn't need boxing.

Comment

Trying to figure out what socks to wear

Comment

re signing with TR means he has limited opponents. Maybe rios, but then who, algieiri if he loses to Pac? Mike Jones? Tim is on record as saying he wouldn't chase a Floyd fight. Maybe Khan? who knows.

Tim made a lot in the pac rematch so he has time to make the best decision for himself.

Comment

http://www.givemesport.com/484039-ti...ry-in-december

He's recovering from an injury. Bradley/Rios @147 could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Tim Bradley was a sucker for re signing with Uncle Bob. He could be getting good fights over at Golden Boy instead he is in a limited situation in Top Rank.
            but the cold war is over doe

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Tim Bradley was a sucker for re signing with Uncle Bob. He could be getting good fights over at Golden Boy instead he is in a limited situation in Top Rank.
              Timmy made $5 million and $6 million in his PAC fights. And I'm sure a decent wage against Provo and Marquez.

Timmy is laughing. Meanwhile, at Golden Boy/Showtime... Canelo got paid $1.25m and $3million against Angulo and Lara.

If this is prize fighting for $$$, Timmy is doing well for himself. He doesn't seem like the type to 'bling' out too much and waste away his finances.

Comment

I can only imagine what the other regular fighters on showtime are making. Probably $100,000 to $500,000 for the other decent name fighters.

Grass is not always greener. They are fighting primarily as a career and for $ first and foremost.

Comment

Man I'd pick Tim over just about everybody from ww down. Would love to see him vs Garcia, Mattyse, Thurman, Prohdnikov, Maidana,etc...I think he beats all those guys. I'd pay to see him rematch Pacman or Dinamita or get a shot at PBF. Those I think he loses, but he always brings it so wtf.

War Bradley!

Comment

Working...
                  X