No announcement yet.

I got my first "love letter" from AT&T today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I got my first "love letter" from AT&T today

So yeah, I received my first love letter from AT&T today essentially telling me to refrain from skirting the copyright line. I'm kind of up in the air about completely stopping visiting torrent clients or not. Any recommendations? I know a thread like this has been made before but since I'm being a self centered c unt right now, entertain me.

You're a liberal sissy and a *****. I would never let my ISP treat me like a 2 dollar slag. I'd be on the phone and cancelling my service immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      You're a liberal sissy and a *****. I would never let my ISP treat me like a 2 dollar slag. I'd be on the phone and cancelling my service immediately.
      Lmao...I love English honesty. I'll file your suggestion under "will strongly consider." Cheers mate

Comment

Is your IP static or dynamic?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Lmao...I love English honesty. I'll file your suggestion under "will strongly consider." Cheers mate
          It shouldn't be a consideration. It should be an immediate cancel. I'd honestly be embarrassed about continuing using their service.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Is your IP static or dynamic?
            I have no idea dude. I'm kind of ignorant to the more tech-spec aspects of my service. What is the difference between the two?

Comment

you got a couple choices - use the tor browser, get a firewall or setup a vpn or use a proxy. do all 4 if you really wanna be anonymous. look it up dude, it's only your ass we're talking about here.

Comment

stay off public torrents sites or buy a seedbox.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  you got a couple choices - use the tor browser, get a firewall or setup a vpn or use a proxy. do all 4 if you really wanna be anonymous. look it up dude, it's only your ass we're talking about here.
                  Lol thanks dude

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I have no idea dude. I'm kind of ignorant to the more tech-spec aspects of my service. What is the difference between the two?
                    Static IP addresses never change whereas dynamic IP addresses change all the time. It's easier to get away with torrenting with a dynamic IP, but I'd advise you to setup your firewall and use a VPN like someone previously mentioned.

The bottom line here is that you don't want to lose your access to the internet while also not losing your access to torrents. The solution to this is to hide your identity online.

Comment

Working...
                    X