Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it natural to get sick of doin your girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At some point, you have to make your girl more interesting.

Let's say she comes in with skills...she does oral like this, she rides like that and she hits these notes when you get balls deep...after a while, you'll get accustomed to this, that and these.

Now, the only ways for her to learn different techniques are from you, from ****, from her girlfriends (who probably helped her achieve her current skill set) or from other guys (who already helped her hone her skills if she came in with ability).

Since she's now YOUR girl, you don't want her learning from other guys, you might not care for what her girlfriends do for their dudes and you'd have to research the **** anyway with more girls so GUIDE her to being a girl that you'd want to be with forever.

As guys we tend to focus on the sex when the real problems are often elsewhere. She's really just not a challenge to you anymore. Being able to get that vagina whenever you want it as made you as ****y as the hot girls at the bar who think they can get whatever guy they want.

I would recommend taking 3-4 days off from having sex with her while doing things that turn her on (so she doesn't think you're not interested). Your aim should be to ramp the energy level between the two of you back up to when it was its highest. Back up to when you could look at her body, even after sex, and want more.

When things get around that level, start pushing her boundaries. Sexual and otherwise. I don't think that after only 3 years, you're maximizing your girl's potential while you're laying there bored with her.

I've had mine for 6 years and have her trying to keep up when we work out together, working on expressing herself, cleaning my place while I'm there not helping, waking up in the morning to cook breakfast when I have to go to work (and she doesn't), sexually taking her tongue to new places and she's ready to retry something that traumatized her a few years back...all off a change in my energy.

And those may be things that come naturally for other girls but I'm just saying your girl has more to her than you're probably using and you should make it your challenge to bring them out.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      lol yea. i used to date the hottest girl, the girl that every dude wanted and every girl was jealous of.

we were the IT couple. but yep been down that road before.

id hit it again if i get the chance. maybe next time i see her but she fcking hates me still lol
      You have a tiny pecker and you talk like you have a horse cawk

Comment

Everything gets boring over a long period of time, you've just gotta try to find a way to keep shit new and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          Everything gets boring over a long period of time, you've just gotta try to find a way to keep shit new and interesting.
          Exactly.

New positions, toys, role playing, chains, whips, candle wax, ball gags leather masks...

Don't get too crazy though.

Comment

No man, it's not natural. You're supposed to be totally psyched to be hitting the same piece of ass for the rest of your life. I think something might be wrong with you, brah.

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
              At some point, you have to make your girl more interesting.

Let's say she comes in with skills...she does oral like this, she rides like that and she hits these notes when you get balls deep...after a while, you'll get accustomed to this, that and these.

Now, the only ways for her to learn different techniques are from you, from ****, from her girlfriends (who probably helped her achieve her current skill set) or from other guys (who already helped her hone her skills if she came in with ability).

Since she's now YOUR girl, you don't want her learning from other guys, you might not care for what her girlfriends do for their dudes and you'd have to research the **** anyway with more girls so GUIDE her to being a girl that you'd want to be with forever.

As guys we tend to focus on the sex when the real problems are often elsewhere. She's really just not a challenge to you anymore. Being able to get that vagina whenever you want it as made you as ****y as the hot girls at the bar who think they can get whatever guy they want.

I would recommend taking 3-4 days off from having sex with her while doing things that turn her on (so she doesn't think you're not interested). Your aim should be to ramp the energy level between the two of you back up to when it was its highest. Back up to when you could look at her body, even after sex, and want more.

When things get around that level, start pushing her boundaries. Sexual and otherwise. I don't think that after only 3 years, you're maximizing your girl's potential while you're laying there bored with her.

I've had mine for 6 years and have her trying to keep up when we work out together, working on expressing herself, cleaning my place while I'm there not helping, waking up in the morning to cook breakfast when I have to go to work (and she doesn't), sexually taking her tongue to new places and she's ready to retry something that traumatized her a few years back...all off a change in my energy.

And those may be things that come naturally for other girls but I'm just saying your girl has more to her than you're probably using and you should make it your challenge to bring them out.
              Brutal sodomy.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                No man, it's not natural. You're supposed to be totally psyched to be hitting the same piece of ass for the rest of your life. I think something might be wrong with you, brah.
                Is that your philosophical standpoint, Abos?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Brutal sodomy.

Not..."brutal"...

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                    My gf is beautiful, smart great personality and all that good stuff, we been dating for like 3 years now. but after im done getin it in, im so sick of her. like i dont even wanna be around her ahaha. is that natural? i cant even imagine if we get married and what its gonna be like then
                    I know what you mean, I got sick of doing your girl, too. Like you say, she's smart and has a good personality, but she's pretty lame in the sack. I might stop banging her so you can have her to yourself tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                      My gf is beautiful, smart great personality and all that good stuff, we been dating for like 3 years now. but after im done getin it in, im so sick of her. like i dont even wanna be around her ahaha. is that natural? i cant even imagine if we get married and what its gonna be like then
                      Perfectly normal and millions of years of evolution have designed it that way. Nature has given you sex drive for breeding purposes not recreational entertainment. Natures idea is to get you horny so you have sex and woman gets pregnant. If you have sex a lot with the same person after a time nature says if you have not got her pregnant you are wasting protein ,energy and time and start putting your attention on another female. Like it or no that is natures hard wiring and why you are genetically wired up to feel the way you do.
                      If you give a cow to a bull it will screw it for a few days then give up but if you keep on giving it new cows it will screw forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X