No announcement yet.

Bias from Posters on this site is amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bias from Posters on this site is amazing

Floyd Mayweather came in 2 pounds over the limit of 144 against Marquez(142)....yet people here said he cheated and had a huge weight advantage....he's a cherry picker, blah, blah, blah.

Yet Canelo walks in at 172 last night and Floyd who can barely make 151 on a good day is a bi*tch for not fighting a guy who outweighs him by 20-24lbs?

How about Canelo going up to fight Martinez, Chavez Jr and Ward, instead of worrying about some dude at 147? Those are much more interesting fights imo.

I don't get all the hate against Floyd, is he annoying as hell at times....Yes he is........., but he is a master in the ring and has been a dominate boxer for over a decade.

To be fair Floyd has a belt at 154 and was ranked #1 at 154 (not sure if that changed).

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      but he is a master in the ring and has been a dominate boxer for over a decade.
      Which is why they want to see him fight Canelo...

Comment

Why is it just because a fighters cuts a lot of weight that he HAS to move up?

Anyways Floyd fought 2X at 154 and is ranked #1 there, so i dont see why thats a problem, plus WWs like ortiz still had almost 20 pounds on him.

Comment

Canelo will not be able to stay at this weight very long, thus he wants to big money payday now against Floyd.

Canelo will be forced by his own growing body to move up

The weight advantage will be a huge risk for Floyd, but if anyone can adapt it is Floyd.

Comment

I don't see why people think Floyd won't fight him. For one, 40,000 fans showed up to watch Canelo last night. Two, I don't see anything about Canelos game that tells me he could beat Floyd.

Comment

People just want to see Floyd lose and they don't care if his opponent has a huge weight or size advantage

They want freak fights, one min they want him to fight Canelo, the next Sergio and then Ward.

It just further proves how great Floyd is

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                People just want to see Floyd lose and they don't care if his opponent has a huge weight or size advantage

They want freak fights, one min they want him to fight Canelo, the next Sergio and then Ward.

It just further proves how great Floyd is
                I think they would be happy enough to see him fight Manny Pacquiao who does not have a weight or size advantage.

People just want Floyd to stop ducking the best.

Comment

canelo vs mayweather jr would be a f#cking spectacle. they could do 100K tickets at cowboy stadium.

floyd on points. canelo takes way too many breaks. floyd is too smart for that. he knows. he'd be active when canelo was trying to rest, and be defensive when canelo starts to open up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I think they would be happy enough to see him fight Manny Pacquiao who does not have a weight or size advantage.

People just want Floyd to stop ducking the best.
                    You think Canelo's the best opposition?

Comment

Working...
                    X