Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Amir Khan Looked Like The Same Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is my dude...Danny as well....I think I was one of the few here who said Danny would catch Khan with a counter and put him on his ass in the first fight...I never saw a winner in the fight because I rock with both dudes tough....I just like to read the posts from dudes who say Khan should've stayed behind his jab and boxed from a distance....thats asking him to be somebody different...thats not Khan...I also like to read the posts from dudes saying Khan will win the rematch...IF he does what they mentioned they saw in the first 2 rounds ....I'm falling back when it comes to Khan and Danny....catch me on the frontline when Lucas or Rios get called to the slaughter room lol

Comment

Khan's height/reach allows him 2 get away w/many of his amateur moves but doubt he gets past Danny, unless he holds all night...

Comment

Khan is still a sucker for a left hook. I dont know if he cant see it but hes always getting hit with it. The left hook was JMM downfall except Khan dont have JMMs chin.

Comment

I agree. I didn't see anything different from Khan in the Molina fight.

Comment

A lot of people don't like Angel Garcia but if you listen to what he says it is pretty well always the truth.

Comment

Everyone in here making it seems like its that easy to just change your fighting style. Will khan be a new completely different fighter? I doubt it, will he improve? Most likely, but its still to soon to make that call and khan needs to get in there with a tougher opponent to really see if he has improved or not. It's hard for someone who has been fighting a certain style to just completely change up. That will never happen but can he improve, of course.

Comment

If I was Team Garcia I would jump on the rematch as soon as possible while Khan's still learning and has to think about the concepts Virgil's tryna teach him. Khan's only going improve improve under Virgil and people will say 'hes still got the same chin blah blah' its not his chin that's the problem, it's the fact that he gets caught way too often with power shots that he doesn't see.

Comment

Why do people act like Khan didn't get robbed against Peterson? Did Angel not see Khan beating the crap out of his son. Sure Danny landed a great punch but the ref stopped the fight because Khan exchanged with Garcia instead of taking his time to clear his head. Khan can beat Garcia with the jab alone. Angel will fight hard for his son not to rematch Khan. Moreover I think Angel will pull his son out of the fight with Judah. Danny's foot speed is to slow for Zab. If Zab fight's the same way he fought against Khan. Danny will reach all night. Zab very wide, very easy split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by stillatic View Post
                    Why do people act like Khan didn't get robbed against Peterson? Did Angel not see Khan beating the crap out of his son. Sure Danny landed a great punch but the ref stopped the fight because Khan exchanged with Garcia instead of taking his time to clear his head. Khan can beat Garcia with the jab alone. Angel will fight hard for his son not to rematch Khan. Moreover I think Angel will pull his son out of the fight with Judah. Danny's foot speed is to slow for Zab. If Zab fight's the same way he fought against Khan. Danny will reach all night. Zab very wide, very easy split decision.
                    Khan landed 92 punches...46 of them were power shots

Garcia landed 65 punches...60 were power shots

in rounds 3 and 4 Danny landed 44 power punches to Khan's 23...Danny landed 23 power punches in round 4 ALONE!!...Danny only landed 5 jabs in those 4 rounds...you can see what the plan was

when dudes say Khan was beating Danny up, I think they watched a different fight...Khan had a excellent round 2, thats about it imo...he did win the first 2 rounds but he the 3rd was being slightly won by Danny before he landed the BOOM....some myths live long, I hope this one dies soon because the aftermath of another Garcia KO win over Khan would be crazy on here...I'm trying to hit the light switches for dudes in the dark about this

Comment

ok just stop it!
                      this **** is NO british star for **** sake.
                      british yes....star NO.
                      angel is correct though, nothing new here.
                      all it would take is a swinger...to keep throwing...
                      as in the lopez salido fights...just keep swinging just keep swinging...swing swing swing!
                      easy fight for a swinger as boxing skill not required here.

Comment

Working...
                      X