Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez lack of discipline on 24/7 when it comes to training. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Are you seriously surprised? There were reports of him missing like 4 days before this 24/7 even happened. Then there was that video of him looking pathetic doing push ups and people thought it was a parody when it really wasn't obviously. If the dude was waking up at 6PM that makes you wonder wtf was he doing the night before?

yes i am...you'd think that with all the criticism he gets, he would at least TRY to clean his act up with cameras rolling all the time

Comment

It'll be overblown...

In the last segments of 24/7, HBO has shown him having impromptu training sessions at home so he is getting his training in. He's not just blowing off training and going to the bar. He just doesn't have the discipline to have routine training in the same place at the same time. Mayweather's success and time on 24/7 has shown that a fighter can be a successful night owl or have impromptu sessions without a problem.

Roach just doesn't appreciate that JCC stands him up by not assisting to his scheduled training at the gym, but if Jr.'s still getting his training in, he'll be in optimum shape come fight time.

I liked seeing Chavez Sr. trying to show Jr. what to do and Jr. not paying attention just eating his cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by GTL View Post
        well, the late waking up is fine IMO.. Some people are night owls..

Floyd is similar with his training schedule. He likes to train at night.. My theory is, as long as you put the work in, it doesnt really matter..

I think Chavez, knows hes going to lose.. So why really bother.. Hes a spoiled, distracted brat..
        Yea but the problem is this guy is not putting in the work. I mean, he might be training but it doesn't seem like he's doing what he's SUPPOSE to be doing.
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        yes i am...you'd think that with all the criticism he gets, he would at least TRY to clean his act up with cameras rolling all the time
        Like I said on my previous post, I don't think this dude wants to box. He's just doing it for his dad and he's gonna be very disappointed on Sept 16th.

Comment

I think Chavez is the kind of guy who likes to train whenever he feels like it. Training is always on his mind, so he trains around the clock no matter what time it is.

Comment

Chavez wakes up at 6pm then soon after you see Martinez waking up early and training .... and during Martinez's training session, Martinez even asks if Chavez is awake yet and training. If not He better be training HARD!

Could be just editing. Sometimes you need to lose or lose big to wake you back up to reality.

Comment

Well shall see next week, if he don't train hard for Martinez then he will be screwed next week...then again he might be screwed even if he does train hard

Comment

Hes not worried. He has Ariza's "help"

Comment

I feel they're just trying to make Jr look bad. I liked when Sr was outside the pool shadowboxing telling Jr how to eff Sergio up and Jr was ignoring him. lol

Comment

Chavez Jr. could have the best camp of his life. He's still getting his ass beat on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      They are just making Chavez look bad because he's such a huge favorite against Martinez.

They just want people to think Martinez actually has a chance.
                      lol at this post...Next weekend Chavez will meet his maker.

Comment

Working...
                      X