Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROFL DID crazy Floyd says he want to go up to MW. Chavez will kill him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason Julio would beat Floyd because he would weight like 30-35 lbs more than Floyd on fight night. It's like a Welterweight fighting a Crusierweight.

Comment

floyd can do it all, now that he's on steroids

Comment

ROFL CHAVEZ JR

will literally hulk smash Floyd Mayweather.

You guys are severely underestimating the difference between weight classes

Mike Tyson at 5'11 can destroy 6'5 HW'S because they are all HW'S.

A 5'11 MiddleWeight will get literally knocked to the other end of the earth by Razer Ruddock

Floyd is 5'8 so he's not THAT much shorter then Chavez Jr

but Floyd's heart is as big as a pea

but Chavez Jr got mad heart he will crush floyd and manny

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
          ROFL CHAVEZ JR

will literally hulk smash Floyd Mayweather.

You guys are severely underestimating the difference between weight classes

Mike Tyson at 5'11 can destroy 6'5 HW'S because they are all HW'S.

A 5'11 MiddleWeight will get literally knocked to the other end of the earth by Razer Ruddock

Floyd is 5'8 so he's not THAT much shorter then Chavez Jr

but Floyd's heart is as big as a pea

but Chavez Jr got mad heart he will crush floyd and manny
          you Dumb F****...

Comment

Ts made me chuckle. This thread should be in the lounge

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
              ROFL DID crazy Floyd says he want to go up to MW. Chavez will kill him
              Bahahahaha.

Two eurobums in a row put Sergio through hell. His performance last night was even more pathetic than I expected.

Floyd would never ever ever ever ever ever EVERRRRRRRRRRR struggle with Matthew Macklin or Darren Barker.

Comment

Look legit boxing pundits are now suggesting Floyd move up to 160 to fight sergio.

If that be the case why don't Floyd MAN UP and fight the real god damn 160 champion? Sexy Chavez

You guys know why. I don't give a damn if Floyd is the 2nd coming of Sugar Ray Leonard with 10 dosages of Ali injected into his arse, chavez jr will make Floyd poop his own pants. pssssst that's the noise floyd will make if he get caught by chavez
                Last edited by polarcub; 03-19-2012, 02:26 AM.

Comment

if floyd even thinks about JCC Jr he'll get KTFO worse than uncle Roger did against JCC both times

Comment

But what' that make Floyd the greatest of all times?

Cuz if you think about it, if Floyd can manage to beat a 180 pound 160 champion that wll speak volumes and I bet a Chavez Jr fight will outsell a martinez or even pacquiao fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      Floyd says a lot of things.. like "I didnt hit the mother of my kids" yet he is going to jail this summer for hitting the mother of his kids lol. Lesson floyd is a liar.
                      He doesnt say one 100th of the crap you say kid , not close , and he has been around 4 times longer and gets asked way more than you ever will in your lifetime ,, most haters like you are a jealous speck of sand screaming out of the internal anger for being such an insignificant nobody .

Haters are lifes losers , how come Pac has so many haters as fans , maybe its all them tuk tuk fumes .

Comment

Working...
                      X