Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should manny have been deducted a point for the 2 hand punch against clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
    He got it from his childhood hero, Fernando Poe Jr.

It did no damage and he got a warning... so what's the issue?
    It was funny, really can't see the issue myself. It was nothing more than playing around.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      why did he do this???what was the reason?
      Why did you do this thread? What was your reason? Oh yeah, to bait more dumb hate. And you keep complaining about hate, hate, hate. Don't be a hypocrite.

Hey, I dont mind if you want to start hate threads at all, just like Sugar Sting or Gino, in fact I find them entertaining. But unlike you, I don't see them going to other threads and crying about all the hate.

Comment

the difference is intent...

• clottey was fully aware & BLOCKING... and everyone interpreted it as a joke. manny didnt put ANY force into the double "slap"... he got a warning for it, everyone had a laugh.... then the fight moved on.

• ortiz was looking at cortez with his hands DOWN (mistakenly thinking time was still out)... floyd landed a left hook with minimal force to "check" ortiz, then followed up with a right hand that had BAD INTENTIONS behind it.... KO happened, and fight was OVER...

VERY SIMPLE... pac's "foul" didnt alter/ruin the fight.... floyds "legal" cheapshot ended a promising fight (robbing himself a great performance)...

floyd was getting ALOT of praise for choosing a "young lion"... so it sucks that he couldnt just finish the fight on a high note. in the end, he fell back into the VILLAIN role.

Comment

Working...
        X