Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever thought bout being single and sexually inactive??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thrill is in the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I have done it in the past,if your life is screwed up the last thing you need is a woman jacking it up worse.
      This is kinda true right here...

If you get the wrong woman it will mess you up. If you have the right kind of woman she can support you while you get on your feets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        ah, words of wisdom from the local fool. you should have a handicapped sign for your avatar................Rockin'
        Pe-Dro got smoked....

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          I speculate that the people who are the best at what they do, have gone through a period related to the OP.

You've heard the saying "You reap what you sow"... Well, it's true... If you chose to plant procrastinating seeds, you can't expect the fruit of action.

For those of us who weren't following good advice or doing what we should have been doing when we were young and developing (obsessively learning and practicing our favorite sport or art or subject or skill, etc.), we need to take the time to correct the time wasted on all the non-productive **** we've been doing for years.

If women are deterring you from bettering yourself and becoming the person you're meant to be, then **** em (no pun).

You think musicians, actors, athletes, etc. spent their time trying to get ***** instead of working to acquire the skill they enjoy today? Really?

You don't learn Jay-Z's vocabulary, flows, cadences, etc. and are able to create and structure entire 32-48 bar verses not including choruses in your head by chasing *****.

You don't get to Daniel Day Lewis' level of acting chasing *****.

You don't get Dirk Nowitski's jump shot and skills chasing *****.

Now? They get to pick ***** they, instead of the the other way around, because of the sacrifices they made and the work they put in. Even the people, who aren't as talented get their pick of dimes (Humphries (who?) is wifin Kim Kardashian).

If you can still dedicate a good amount of your time to what you're trying to achieve, you can have a GF or chase ***** while doing it, but if you can't stay consistently focused on the task at hand... Toss them bum b!tches to the side.
          great post...............

Comment

Yep if me and the wifey ever break up I'm going to put effort in to chasing money. ***** comes and goes but cash stays and brings things with it.

Comment

I've stayed single here and there. One of the most productive periods of my life and where I had everything flowing exactly how I wanted, I was celibate for 2 years. I never even went on one date.

My thing is I realize I'm still not ready to have kids or get married, but I want some. So I just go out with people.

Comment

iets gey, been there done that, your really go crazy and wasting ur tyme -_-

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I have done it in the past,if your life is screwed up the last thing you need is a woman jacking it up worse.
                  That's one of many roles of women in today's society. ****ing up a man's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    The thrill is in the chase.
                    Not for me.

Im so afraid of rejection

Comment

Working...
                    X