No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach's health is really deteriorating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach's health is really deteriorating

Feel sorry for the guy , shaking and slurring his words worse than I've ever seen.

It could possibly be the atmosphere, other times we see him in more Calm environments.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
      It could possibly be the atmosphere, other times we see him in more Calm environments.
      Yea. He mentioned that during the piece they did on him on Real Sports (Said on days of the fight he tends to get nervous).

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
        Yes I did consider this.... atmosphere tense as hell with Mcloskey camp kicking off... wouldn't want to be that doctor or ref!

Comment

Yeah he sounded pretty good in pac/shane 360

Comment

He was clearly nervous and i read that his symptoms get worse when he's on camera and nervous

Comment

He knew the risks when he undertook this profession.

Comment

He realised Khan ain't as good as he thought he was - juiceless - is the word that comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  He realised Khan ain't as good as he thought he was - juiceless - is the word that comes to mind
                  you're like that kid in class that says the stupidest **** just for some attention, I swear I must've seen you write some **** about "juicing" like a good 3 times today, let it go dawg you look corny.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                    He knew the risks when he undertook this profession.
                    Thank you Doctor, what about all the other people around the world who have Parkinson's and were not boxers?

Comment

Working...
                    X