No announcement yet.

Hilary Swank vs Jennifer Grey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilary Swank vs Jennifer Grey

Who would you choose for teh luurve? Swank or Grey?

Hilary Swank

Jennifer Grey
    Hilary Swank
    55.56%
    Jennifer Grey
    44.44%

**** them bitches..... I got Palmala Anderson!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
      **** them bitches..... I got Palmala Anderson!!!!!

LOLOL, looks like an old crack-h0e right now. Can't go outside without ten pounds of makeup.

Comment

hilary the better actor

Comment

Ding ding ding!!! Finally a poll where I would literally not bang either or any of the women in it. This is a boxingscene first!

Hillary swank makes my **** go inside out and want to commit suicide. There is not one thing that turns me on about her. (in fairness I haven't seen her cooter yet-it could be perfect and I would change my answer).

I've always been repulsed by Jennifer grey. She looks like a tranny to me.

Comment

i would eat both of there *******s then post on here about it.

Comment

Both get a giant "MEHHHH" from me, although Grey had a bangin' body back in the day.

Comment

neither TBH....

Comment

Ewwwww, I think I might pass on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Ding ding ding!!! Finally a poll where I would literally not bang either or any of the women in it. This is a boxingscene first!

Hillary swank makes my **** go inside out and want to commit suicide. There is not one thing that turns me on about her. (in fairness I haven't seen her cooter yet-it could be perfect and I would change my answer).

I've always been repulsed by Jennifer grey. She looks like a tranny to me.
                    I must be a sick fuker because not only does Hillary Swank get it from me but I would eat her out from the back while she is hitting the heavy bag in Million Dollar Baby. You want to see her bush, check out "Boys Don't Cry" she's naked in a rape scene in that movie.

You wouldn't hit this? She has a tight body man...

Comment

Working...
                    X