Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO Fight Fact, 2 of 5...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Pacquaio, just like Ricky Hatton and up-and-coming prospects, has been matched very carefully in his career. Arum did the same thing for Pacquaio that he did for Cotto and Oscar De La Hoya. The only top quality, top 10-caliber fighter that Pacquaio has faced who was not on the downside of his career (Morales, Barrerra, Oscar) or not reeling from devastating losses or very tough fights (Cotto, Hatton) was Marquez and we all saw what Marquez did to him, even after being knocked down three times in round 1, which would have destroyed the confidence of most fighters.

The problem with those carefully matched fighters like up-and-coming prospects and Ricky Hatton is that when you put them in the ring with a high quality fighter (like Hatton and Mayweather), they end up being exposed as fighters who were carefully matched. Mayweather is significantly better than Marquez in every way and that is why Mayweather will dominate this fight and win by KO. After the Mayweather fight, the same boxing "experts" who are saying Pacquaio is the greatest thing since sliced bread will be saying the same thing I am saying her about him being carefully matched.
    agreed..im not too sure what manny's speed is gonna do against floyd aswell cause his speed again didnt do much with an aging slower morales when manny was supposed to be faster at that time..and as far as manny coming foward forget about marquez but after round 5 manny didnt do much to Cotto the fight had to be stopped and manny's so called power and speed again didnt as well as i always hear from these idiots..Cotto was running and skipping the entire fight after round 5 and manny yet still couldnt knock him out..i predicted pacquiao to knock cotto out within 8...i didnt think to highly of him coming into the fight knowing has last ****ty performance and ofcourse the shots he took Vs Marg..

Mayweather will have fun with pacquiao and to prove a point i feel he's gonna seriously toy with manny..i honestly dont even think pacquiao is gonna even win 2 rounds after round 4..if what he didnt to marquez is a clue than manny is in for a VERY rough night..i already have 200$ on floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Pacquaio, just like Ricky Hatton and up-and-coming prospects, has been matched very carefully in his career. Arum did the same thing for Pacquaio that he did for Cotto and Oscar De La Hoya. The only top quality, top 10-caliber fighter that Pacquaio has faced who was not on the downside of his career (Morales, Barrerra, Oscar) or not reeling from devastating losses or very tough fights (Cotto, Hatton) was Marquez and we all saw what Marquez did to him, even after being knocked down three times in round 1, which would have destroyed the confidence of most fighters.

The problem with those carefully matched fighters like up-and-coming prospects and Ricky Hatton is that when you put them in the ring with a high quality fighter (like Hatton and Mayweather), they end up being exposed as fighters who were carefully matched. Mayweather is significantly better than Marquez in every way and that is why Mayweather will dominate this fight and win by KO. After the Mayweather fight, the same boxing "experts" who are saying Pacquaio is the greatest thing since sliced bread will be saying the same thing I am saying her about him being carefully matched.

Pac has the speed, but Cotto has the power. Pac's speed will help him, but it won't win the fight for him. He has never truly been hit by someone with power at the higher weight. If you go back and look at the Hatton fight, you will see that Hatton caught him with some good punches in between knockdowns and Pac didn't take them as well as I thought he should. Cotto hits a lot harder and will ko Pac by round 8.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...07&postcount=6
      remember this?

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
        you a *****..............i wont be wasting my time....weight drained my ass....................i agree with el terrible 3 but............its not pacs fault.................why not criticize floyds cheating a blown up fw anyway
        even the damn commentators were sayin that weight didnt have much to **** all to do with the end result..and besides dont tell me for one second that, that is worse then the manny charging erik a shot drained erik in the rematches money for every pound he was over..or for making hoya come at a weight he hasnt seen for over a decade..or accepting a POINTLESS barerra remath where manny was carrying barrera for the entire damn fight for a ****en paycheque..or for fightin diaz who got barely got a decision over a pathetic version of erik and completely dodging Campbell..

his entire resume is OVER****EN RATED:

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
        Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
        Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
        Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
        Barrera2-PAST PRIME
        Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
        Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

best shut your mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
          even the damn commentators were sayin that weight didnt have much to **** all to do with the end result..and besides dont tell me for one second that, that is worse then the manny charging erik a shot drained erik in the rematches money for every pound he was over..or for making hoya come at a weight he hasnt seen for over a decade..or accepting a POINTLESS barerra remath where manny was carrying barrera for the entire damn fight for a ****en paycheque..or for fightin diaz who got barely got a decision over a pathetic version of erik and completely dodging Campbell..

his entire resume is OVER****EN RATED:

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
          Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
          Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
          Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
          Barrera2-PAST PRIME
          Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
          Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

best shut your mouth...
          wheres goblin?

Comment

Working...
          X