Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yusaf Mack vs Glen Johnson on Shane Mosley-Andre Berto undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yusaf Mack vs Glen Johnson on Shane Mosley-Andre Berto undercard.

On Saturday night January 30th, Yusaf “Mack Attack” Mack will take a big step towards realizing his dream in becoming world champion as he battles former World Light Heavyweight champion Glen Johnson in an IBF Light Heavyweight eliminator at The Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The bout will be part of the big Shane Mosley – Andre Berto Welterweight unification card.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
    On Saturday night January 30th, Yusaf “Mack Attack” Mack will take a big step towards realizing his dream in becoming world champion as he battles former World Light Heavyweight champion Glen Johnson in an IBF Light Heavyweight eliminator at The Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The bout will be part of the big Shane Mosley – Andre Berto Welterweight unification card.

Thoughts?
    That is a great way to start the year. Props to Greenburg and HBO to have that fight. I am really interested Johnson-Mack, and then Mosley-Berto will be the main event? That is a great night for boxing.

Comment

Should be a solid fight. Can't wait.

Comment

Too bad it isn't going to be televised. And this fight is gonna be an eliminator for Tavoris Cloud's belt. I feel bad about writing Johnson off, but I think he's a gatekeeper now. He might beat Mack, but he'll lose to Cloud I think. Johnson's fight with Dawson was a borefest even though it was Johnson who kept coming forward. Chad just wouldn't oblige. Fights with Mack and Cloud should be more exciting regardless of whether he wins or loses.

Comment

This wont be on TV.

Comment

Not a bad undercard fight at all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Too bad it isn't going to be televised. And this fight is gonna be an eliminator for Tavoris Cloud's belt. I feel bad about writing Johnson off, but I think he's a gatekeeper now. He might beat Mack, but he'll lose to Cloud I think. Johnson's fight with Dawson was a borefest even though it was Johnson who kept coming forward. Chad just wouldn't oblige. Fights with Mack and Cloud should be more exciting regardless of whether he wins or loses.
              You for real? Why the hell not?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                This wont be on TV.
                Says who?

Source?

Comment

Dan Rafael said it would be untelevised in his chat.

Comment

Working...
                  X