thrilla in Manila
    Pac-Em
    Mab-Em

Comment

those guys cant fight. Their frickin' actors...........Rockin'

Comment

Best fights ever-
        1.Gatti vs. Ward 1, 2, and 3, no doubt.
        2.Trinidad vs. Campas, Vargas, allmost all his fights.
        3.Corrales vs. Casamayor 1 and 2, maybe all his, seen afew only.
        4.The Prince fights
        5.Tyson fights.
        Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 04-05-2005, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Ah, I'm thinking pretty much any fight for the old days... (1950 or before) I always thought those were the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
            Ive seen that fight and it was great but the problem is most guys here r from a diff. generation. It is not the same watching it live than watching an old copy. For me its gotta to be Chavez Taylor 1. That is the first fight I ever saw and it is the one that got me into boxing. I was about 13 or 14 years old. I know there have been better but that one has always stayed with me.
            Thanks mate - I've been called a few things in my time but never "from a different generation"
            Seriously though i'ts great to see you younger guys as keen on boxing as I was at your age.
            My earliest recollection is being woken by my father at four in the morning to listen to Sonny Listen fighting on the radio. It was one of those old valve radios that kept drifting off the station.
            Boxing then started to appear on the TV and I was well and truly hooked.
            I remember watching Buchanan beat Laguna, John H Stacy beat Napoles and then we started getting American fights on ITV.
            When I saw Pryor - Arguello I thought I'd never see the likes again though I'd certainly agree Chavez - Taylor was fantastic.
            Just to keep the argument going for us old timers - what about Bramble - Mancini ?

Comment

Originally posted by gulch
              Thanks mate - I've been called a few things in my time but never "from a different generation"
              Seriously though i'ts great to see you younger guys as keen on boxing as I was at your age.
              My earliest recollection is being woken by my father at four in the morning to listen to Sonny Listen fighting on the radio. It was one of those old valve radios that kept drifting off the station.
              Boxing then started to appear on the TV and I was well and truly hooked.
              I remember watching Buchanan beat Laguna, John H Stacy beat Napoles and then we started getting American fights on ITV.
              When I saw Pryor - Arguello I thought I'd never see the likes again though I'd certainly agree Chavez - Taylor was fantastic.
              Just to keep the argument going for us old timers - what about Bramble - Mancini ?
              I guess your Dad is the one who planted the seed.
              My Dad is also a big boxing fanatic and I follow his foot steps also.
              Man you are really old school man,having to listen to the radio! 4 in the morning!

For great fights I have to mention Holyfield-Cooper. IMO its the best heavyweight fight Ive ever seen.

Comment

Goku versus anyone. He always seems to get the win.

Sorry I'm in a silly mood and I watch too much television with my nephew.
                Last edited by boxernyc; 04-14-2005, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxernyc
                  Goku versus anyone. He always seems to get the win.

Sorry I'm in a silly mood and I watch too much television with my nephew.
                  Stay awqy he is a bad influence on you!!!

Comment

Chavez vs Taylor has got to be one of the best along with EM vs MAB 1.

Comment

The figt of year

I thing Morales vs Chaves

Comment

Working...
                      X