No announcement yet.

Were all going to feel sorry for Floyd once he gets KO'd!! FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were all going to feel sorry for Floyd once he gets KO'd!! FACT

Floyd is making a big mistake in taking the Pac fight!! Once he fails, I am going to feel sorry for Mayweather. Look, I cant stand the guy, but I can picture him getting beat badly in 8 rounds and retiring! Its only a matter of time. How many will feel sorry for him?

well, he's tryin to save himself by pullin out of the fight now.....

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
      Floyd is making a big mistake in taking the Pac fight!! Once he fails, I am going to feel sorry for Mayweather. Look, I cant stand the guy, but I can picture him getting beat badly in 8 rounds and retiring! Its only a matter of time. How many will feel sorry for him?
      I might feel sorry for him too. I felt bad after seeing Cotto's face rearranged. He looked like the elephant man. Good post. Maybe we can put something together and send flowers to his hospital room on behalf of the Boxing Scene posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        I might feel sorry for him too. I felt bad after seeing Cotto's face rearranged. He looked like the elephant man. Good post. Maybe we can put something together and send flowers to his hospital room on behalf of the Boxing Scene posters.
        we should do it in advance......

Comment

he's one of my favorite fighters but I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

I think it will be better for the sport in general and better for mayweather if he loses because he might actually start fighting all the big name fighters to make up for the loss of the 0 and to restore his legacy.

Comment

Working...
          X