Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After years of marriage, will you be disappointed if your wife didn't cheat on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After years of marriage, will you be disappointed if your wife didn't cheat on you?

or you expect her not to cheat on you, and being disappointed is understatement if you find out she cheats on you.

if you ask me, i'd be furious, i don't care i we are married 30 years or 50 years.. if i find out she cheated on me, we're done..

apparently some posters here expect their wife to cheat on them and be disappointed if she didn't

Comment

I'll hold my tongue until he draws first blood.

Comment

I don't have a wife, so that means she's already cheating on me and she will pay for this (co-dependency)

Comment

OJ Simpson that whore. Stab the boyfriend too.

Also buy a white Ford Bronco.

Comment

I would keep her around.

I would just **** all her friends, sisters, her mom and anyone I can get my hands on.

Comment

When I retire I plan on being a swinger.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                or you expect her not to cheat on you, and being disappointed is understatement if you find out she cheats on you.

if you ask me, i'd be furious, i don't care i we are married 30 years or 50 years.. if i find out she cheated on me, we're done..
                Ha! Cucccccckkkkk!

Comment

A woman cheating on me is something i could never respect.

Comment

Working...
                  X