Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence's Coach: We Have To Beat Brook Up, Round After Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
    Based on a bum catching him with a good shot and him taking a round and a half to recover. You know if KB hits him with a good shot and smells blood it's game over.
    So one shot landed how long ago equals chin issues? Ok. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      So one shot landed how long ago equals chin issues? Ok. Got it.
      It's how he reacted to the shot thats the problem. In a fight like this with an opponent as dangerous as KB you can't be taking a round and a half to recover when a big shot gets landed, and one will land because Brook is too accurate for one not to.

Comment

I feel like this kid has false bravado and knows he's running into something heavy, Brook all the way he will be too strong and feeling invincible after hanging with Golovkin for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Pretty good figure against GGG too, showed a very strong chin. A lot of questions answered in that fight, even though he got KO'd - It was against one of the most hardhitting men in boxing, and he took some picture perfect right hands before he got TKO'd, and he even seemed like he could've continued. GGG was clearly frustrated.
          Maybe. But I believe Golovkin when he says he made it a street fight. I don't think it proved too much besides a good ww won't last too long vs a very good mw.

Comment

Spence will get this work on Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Spence looks like bambi he will be a deer in headlights against brook.
              But Srl looked bambiish as well and he weren't too bad.
              So spence may be tougher than he looks
              Why are people always down on Bambi? She was a pretty good lightweight and besides anybody would have been blinded by those headlights. smh

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Based on a bum catching him with a good shot and him taking a round and a half to recover. You know if KB hits him with a good shot and smells blood it's game over.
                Like Spence didn't win every round, including the round where he was caught with a desperation shot.. Why would Spence try to KO Lartey when he clearly had the fight won on the cards? Casuals, I tell you..

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Maybe. But I believe Golovkin when he says he made it a street fight. I don't think it proved too much besides a good ww won't last too long vs a very good mw.
                  It proved that he gets frustrated with boxers, but is strong enough most of the times to bulldoze his way through opponents - Not Jacobs though, who was able to keep him at bay. Golovkin could be speaking the truth when it comes to Brook, but since Brook moved up 2 division almost, you would imagine that a real hardhitter like GGG would have KO'd him a lot quicker, since he landed some hard right hands. Brook can take a punch and he can box. Spence is there to prove the insider hype right, though Brook I feel, has already proven himself real good.

Comment

Keith Thurman is praying to God that Brook somehow wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                      I feel like this kid has false bravado and knows he's running into something heavy, Brook all the way he will be too strong and feeling invincible after hanging with Golovkin for a while
                      Like Algeri felt after hanging with Pacman for a while.....oh wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X