No announcement yet.

Whos your least favourite mod?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Watch out dude, BostonGuy will ban you for saying that. Trust me i know from experience. I never said id do violence on him but i went in on him and verbally slayed him(in the thunderdome) and dude banned me for it.

Most Mods are cool as hell and know how to control things properly but BostonGuy is hands down the worst. Nothing cool about him.
    Get the fück out of town man, the guy don't take shyt off of dummies, racists and trolls when he genuinely has time to moderate the place which in fairness how the fück could you moderate NSB without banning 70 percent of the cesspit.

Comment

the fat one.

Comment

i have seen one of the mod's dicks. true story.

mine is significantly bigger. another true story.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Watch out dude, BostonGuy will ban you for saying that. Trust me i know from experience. I never said id do violence on him but i went in on him and verbally slayed him(in the thunderdome) and dude banned me for it.

Most Mods are cool as hell and know how to control things properly but BostonGuy is hands down the worst. Nothing cool about him.
          Oh I know
          He's the only mod that has tried to boss me about("Don't say this,don't post that in this thread Blah Blah fxckin Blah")
          So I pulled him on it in the thunderdome jokingly to kinda clear the air
          Fxcker banned me for 2months with a final strike warning I.e next is a permaban.....well he can permasuck deez nuts
          All the rest seem cool
          I wanna know what type of cvnt made him a mod
          Last edited by *TonyMontana*; 02-28-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Get the fück out of town man, the guy don't take shyt off of dummies, racists and trolls when he genuinely has time to moderate the place which in fairness how the fück could you moderate NSB without banning 70 percent of the cesspit.
            Which one are you implying I am?
            A Dummie?
            A Racist?
            A Troll?
            Those sound like fighting words to me

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

bullshit

BostonGuy showed me the pictures and you was standing on a stack of books pushing your wiwi out

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

It must have been cold out. Mods have huge dicks,,, it's a requirement

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  Oh I know
                  He's the only mod that has tried to boss me about("Don't say this,don't post that in this thread Blah Blah fxckin Blah")
                  Fxcker banned me for 2months with a final strike warning I.e next is a permaban.....well he can permasuck deez nuts
                  All the rest seem cool
                  It appears he's takin you up on that offer... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Oh I know
                    All the rest seem cool
                    McLovin, he flew too high and the ban stick brought him back down. RIP pal

Comment

alexkid, always either getting banned or getting someone else banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X