No announcement yet.

The most comprehensive way to watch a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    I think the flowmos that say it would have been the same fight if Floyd fought a prime pacquiao are out of their minds

The difference between a shot and in his prime athlete are astronomically different. Especially in the hurt game.

Pas was a phenom destroyer in his prime, fighting a prime pacquiao who wants to tear your head off who would rather die than lose is a different story.

styles make fights. prime manny pacquiao loses a clear decision to prime mayweather at any weight. pacuqiao only fought at WW for money. he and floyd are not the same size, and the styles don't benefit the smaller guy who would have to rely on coming to a superior counterpuncher.

Comment

my opinion is that Marquez was that guy who had understand Pacquiao's habits and all. all 3 of their fights could have gone either way. and people tend not to look at it but Marquez was obsessed with Pacquiao from the get go. Pacquiao was Marquez's ultimate goal and he never really cared much about other fights except for Pacquiao only, that's why he had this one perfect punch that he tried and tried for 4 fights and he got it in the last one that was delivered perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        Based on your gif though the guy has a point. Floyd has never once in his career hit somebody that hard. That was a perfect shot.

Marquez put his entire soul into that punch. He timed it he set it up, manny dove into it and it landed.
        I completely agree
        But that has nothing to with my thoughts regarding Floyd
        That's all I was saying

Comment

Working...
        X